Chapter 7

Chapter 7

My alarm went off " ugh school" I thought to myself. I turned my alarm off and quickly got out of bed.

I went and did my hair quickly and got dressed. I wore a American eagle shirt with holister pants with uggs.

I ran downstairs to eat breakfast

I grabbed my purse and backpack and ran out the door to my bus there.

I got a text from Laura, she gets to school earlier than me.

TESS YOUR LOCKER IS ALL BEAT UP, LIKE DENTED AND OPEN -LAURA

WHAT, HOW- TESS

I DUNNO BUt WHEN YOU GET IN SCHOOL GO STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICE- LAURA

I was shaking I couldn't move, who could've done this to my locker. I wasn't enemies with anyone in school.

Harry wasn't on the bus either so I was lonely and played candy crush.

I walked into school and went straight to the office.

I went to the principals office and told him that my locker was beat up.

He said they'd check the cameras and do everything they can.

After that I went to my locker and it was basically dead.

The door was hanging open and I opened it. There was an red glowing necklace.

It was a ruby with a T carved into.

It was an amulet.

There was also a note put in my locker.

It said "the next one you adore vanishes"

I didn't think anything of it but the necklace was pretty so i out it on.

I went to my first period and they said while I was in class they'd switch my locker to another wave and give me the combo and #

It was time for B period so I went to get my books from my new locker and it was nice.

I walked down with Asher and told him what I found.

The necklace is cute, but ur not scared, he asked

No why would I be someone's just messing with me and I don't care, I said

We then went our separate ways since we had different classes.

*Later that day *

The last bell finally rang and I rushed out like there was no tomorrow.

When I got home I texted harry.

HI WHY WEREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL TODAY-TESS

I waited a while for a response and never got one I got worried and walked to his house since he only lives 3 houses down.

I knocked on the door and Anne aka Mrs.Styles answered the door and her face was red likes she had been crying.

Hi Mrs. Styles can I talk to Harry, I asked

She seemed like she was about to cry.

Last night he went to take the trash out and didn't come back in. I called the police and nothing, she said

I started crying. I couldn't believe this I wanted to crawl in a hole and cry.

I'm so sorry mrs. styles I gotta go, I said.

I ran back to my house and went straight to my room and jumped on my bed and started crying. I curled up in a ball and started sobbing.

I got that note out of my backpack and ripped it all up and stepped on it.

That note wasn't lying I should've listened.

I couldn't go to school tomorrow after this. I was too depressed. I was looking at a picture of him and cried more. I missed his green eyes and his smile.

I invited Laura over because I couldn't go through this alone.

I heard a knocking at the door knowing it was Laura.

I opened the door with puffy eyes since I've been crying.

Laura gave me a huge hug

It's ok Tess we will find him,Laura said

Just thinking about him made me cry more.

We went upstairs and we sat down.

I noticed the amulet glowing and ripped I off and threw it.

We should do some research about this, it looks like a real ruby and can mean something, Laura said.

I got my laptop out and typed in " red ruby amulet" many searches came up and we picked the first one.

It represented the shadow man who was rare in the US and has been spotted a couple times by being a dust.

We gasped and knew it took harry.

I started crying knowing this thing had one of my best friend's and my boyfriend.

It said the portal was in the Hollywood sign. We looked at each other surprised.

Road trip, Laura shouted

We have to tell the others this, I said

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS SHORTER BUT DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? I HAVE TO GIVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF CREDIT TO @foxgirl153 SINCE SHE HELPED ME WITH THIS. GO AND READ HER 3 STORIES PLZ! ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ON THE STORY! THX SO MUCH FOR 40 READS! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 8??