Chapter 5

I'VE MISSED YOU
• CHAPTER 5 •

Previous chapter:

Turned back to my original position with a smile on my face and a warm feeling on my chest.

"Maybe my Jakey is still there..." I thought to myself.

After that I fell into a pleasant sleep filled with memories of better times.
Times before the "accident".
Times before I had worries.
Times when I had no fears.
Times when Jakey was my best friend.

• • •

I was woken up from a restful night of sleep by the sound of my phone beeping. I sat up on the bed and realized that Jake was no longer there, but I could hear the shower running.

I sat up on the bed and unlocked my phone which was resting on the nightstand. I looked at the screen and saw a text from Chris.

"Asshole u told me u were gonna txt me last night >:("

Oh shit! The Jake thing got me so distracted that I forgot to text Chris.

"Oh shit. Sorry man. Its just that last night i was so tired i went straight to bed :S"

Chris answered me almost intantly:
"U HAD ME SOOO WORRIED YOUNG MAN!!! I DIDNT KNOW IF YOU WERE ALIVE OR NOT!!!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT MY LITTLE BITCH?!?!?! Hahaha ok, now srsly. Hows ur trip going? ;P"

I chuckled at Chris' dumbness and replied:

"Not too bad, the place is kinda cool, but u arent gonna believe who Im rooming with... X_X"

Chris answered:
"Dont tell me its that shit-for-brain asshole Tyler!!! D:"

Oh God. I hadn't thought of that. What if I had had to room with Tyler?! I guess I'm not that unlucky!

I wrote to him:
"Thank god its not!! Its the 2nd worse actually, Chris D:"

He wrote back:
"Well, couldve been worse. Ik that guy despises u a hell lot, but i doubt hes gonna do anything. Just ignore him. It kinda sucks anyways /:"

Chris knew that Jake and I used to be best friends, only that he didn't know why he hates me now.

I heard the shower coming to a stop and answered Chris:
"Yeah guess it couldve been worse... anyway, i gotta go. Gonna take a shower. Ill talk 2 u later if something interesting happens."

I left the bed not bother to read Chris' response, and walked to the drawer and pulled out jeans, socks and a T-shirt, and placed them on top of the drawer.

I heard the door of the bathroom open while I pulled out my boxers from the drawer, and my eyes and mouth widened at the sight before me.

Jake was walking toward the drawers with only a towel draped around his slim waist. He was drying his hair dirty blond hair, which looked darker because of being wet, with another towel.

I took full advantage of those few seconds when I could shamelessly stare at his magnificence knowing that his eyes were closed while rubbing the towel on his head.

Oh sweet baby Jesus! In front of me was a half-naked God!

His rock hard abs were very well defined and were rippling at Jake's breathing; and his chest looked so powerful yet elegant. And his nipples looked so delicious and perfect.

Oh Madonna mia! His arms were thick and powerful with bulging biceps straining at the movement of drying his hair.

Hold on... Did I just say 'Oh Madonna mia'?! Oh God, that has to be the gayest thing that has ever crossed my mind!