|6|File: Morgan Newly. Case: Abuse.

Chapter six.

"So you're telling me he called you fat and you stopped eating for 3 days?" Detective Perry asked.

"Yes." I said softly. My voice was starting to sound somewhat normal again, thank goodness.

"And you didn't faint or starve yourself to death?"

"Obviously I'm not dead. But I was starving. And if you would wait, I am getting there."

He grumbled under his breath and started writing on his notepad again.

His assistant leaned back in his chair and ate yet another donut.

"Darnet Joe, how many of those are you going to eat?" Detective Perry fussed.

I rolled my eyes at his grumpiness. "Ahem, I have a story to tell."

"Oh! Continue."

~*~

After school I rushed home and when I passed the kitchen my stomach growled.

I smelt the yummy aroma of hamburger steaks with sautéed onions and mushrooms on top. And cucumber and tomato salad. With cheesy potatoes on the side.

My stomach growled and I grabbed it.

"Morgan?" I heard my mom call.

"What mom?"

She came in the room and saw me grabbing my stomach.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asked, worriedly.

"Nothing mom." I lied.

"Morgan, I know when something is wrong. Lift up your shirt." She demanded.

Oh crap! What if she saw the bruise on my back?

"Now Morgan."

I leaned against a wall, covering my back, and lifted up my shirt so my tummy was visible.

"Morgan!" She exclaimed. I jumped and dropped my shirt.

"I can see your ribs! Why are you so skinny!?" I gulped and tried to come up with a quick lie.

"I-I thought I was fat and stopped eating."

She gasped. Here comes the lecture. I was really dizzy and the world was spinning. Oh honey, you look like your about to faint! How long has it been since you ate?" She asked.

"Three days." I mumbled. She gasped and pushed me into the dining room.

"I was going to have us wait to eat until your dad and Tommy got home but you need to eat!" She quickly made me a plate and put it in front of me. I looked at it, not sure if I should eat.

/Your on the chunky side/

"Eat Morgan."

I don't really think I have a choice. I felt like I was about to faint and my eyes start to roll behind my head.

My mom shoved some cheesy potatoes in my mouth and forced me to eat.

After I finished she sat down and grabbed my hand, rubbing her thumb over it. "Morgan you're not fat. Why would you think that?"

I sighed. "A guy told me I was." I mumbled.

"What guy? Michael?" She asked.

Oh crap. She would separate us if she knew.

"Umm no. It was some football player." I lied.

"Well you shouldn't listen to him honey. He's just a stupid jock who is upset because his girlfriend isn't a down to earth beautiful girl like you."

"Yeah..." I said.

"And anorexia is NEVER the answer! It can kill you. Thats not something you should play around with. And your beautiful just the wya you are. No guy should ever tell you otherwise."

My dad and Tommy walked through the door laughing. They came into the kitchen, smelling the great food. They noticed I had an empty plate in front of me.

"Did you eat already?" My dad asked.

"Uh, yeah. I just couldn't wait to eat mom's cooking." I said with a small smile.

"Morgan honey, why don't you go get started on your homework?" My mom asked.

I sighed and jogged up the stairs. Then plopped on my bed and closed my eyes.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

ONE NEW TEXT!

From: Mason

Morgan I miss you...

I sighed and texted him back.

From: Morgan

I miss you to. But Michael doesn't want us to be friends...

I threw my phone on the bed and went into my closet. I picked out my purple and green plaid pajamas and walked back into my room.

ONE NEW TEXT!

From: Mason

Who cares what he says? If you won't be friends with me in public, then will you at least be friends with me in private?

Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. What Michael doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, it's not like I am cheating on him. I smiled to myself and replied.

From: Morgan

Deal.

I grabbed my pajamas and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I had my best friend back....

___________________________

Okay so its short, but its an update right? I just got back from Houston last night. I had a great time, and my parents are finally divorced! But anyways. About the story haha. Can I have 10 comments? 20 votes? 5 more fans? I'm not going to stop updating if I don't get it, but I would love to have it. Ofcourse it would be GREAT if I got more. Haha. I love feedback. Let me know what you think!

Who do you think Morgan will end with?

How do you feel about the way Michael treats her?

Do you think she made the right decision by choosing Michael over Mason?

Do you think she made the right decision by being friends with Mason in private?

Do you think anyone will find out about Michael abusing her?

Do you think she has a close relationship to her mom?

Who do you think she should tell?

Should she tell?

Do you have any constructive critism?

Its accepted if its not rude (:

Oh and I tried to stop spacing so much, but I was rushing to update. So its not to great. But its an

improvement right?

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY!______

My all time favorite quote, it just speaks to me.

"Poetry is thoughts that breathe and words that burn." -Thomas Gray.

_________________

Send me some quotes and I can makes a quote of the week?

OH! and I also want to make a fan of the week or month. I'm excited I got 22! So should I do both of those?