chapter 3

(01/26/2012 )Hey guys and girls! I recently read this story and I was not satisfied with the flow of the storyline. So I went back in and changed a few things. This will help you better understand what's going on with halo and Tyson. If you already read this, I suggest you go back and re-read it; it really flows better than before. Thanks so much and Enjoy. Oh yeah and let me know what you think!!! Good, Bad, Or UGLY! HaHa

.................................................................................................................................................................................

My car was taken away from me when Emily told mom her version of what happen at school. I was so mad with everyone for the way they were acting. My dad just shook his head and left my room, but not before slamming the door so hard I nearly pissed myself. I was even madder at my mother, and to make matters worse, she had to drive me to school. I mean how insensitive could she be? She still didn't mention one word to me about phasing. Did she think it would go away; and what about this big black and blue mark on my face from Emily?

She attempted to scold me, "Your temper has gotten so out of control lately, what am I going to do with you?" she said.

I really didn't want to hear one word she had to say. I put my earphones in and turned my music up loud. I knew it would piss her off good, but I didn't care. Before the verse played, she reached over and snatched the cord from my ears snapping it in half. I couldn't believe she was acting this way. Then she slammed on breaks knocking me into the dash. I saw her take a few deep breaths to calm herself down, and then the fireworks started.

"We are a pack and a strong one at that. We have no room for weakness in this pack. Do you know how it looks to have the pack leader's daughter rumored to be in bed with an enemy Alpha? Tyson is telling anybody that will listen that you told him that Julian contacted you. What did Julian say to you? Is he still lying about our family? You belong to this pack, how could you let him touch you? I don't want you to see him again!" said mom.

Yelling as loud as I could I replied, "What do you want from me mother! Huh? What can I do for you? Should I just die? I really don't get what the big deal is! Tyson told me there was no proof Julian killed Emily's first mate"

She cut me off and pressed her body against mine. She had me completely pinned to the car door.

With eyes full of darkness, she screamed at me, "You don't know anything about the past, you have no clue what happen. Julian tried to rip this pack apart, we did what we had to do! I am ashamed to call you my daughter! What happen to my sweet Halo? Who have you become? You touch him and talk as though you have connected with him."

I pushed my face back up to hers, and I yelled back "I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYONE! You haven't asked me one time how I'm doing, not one kiss or hug or anything! I'm so confused mom. Why won't you talk to me?"

I could feel myself shaking again and losing control. My tears were so hot on my face and my head was pounding. I needed to get out of the car. I needed to get away from her.

"I'll walk the rest of the way; I can't and will not deal with this again today." I cried.

I closed her car door and watched as she drove away splashing dirty water on me. I had no intentions of going to school, for what, to deal with more drama? I had literally gone from loving school to becoming a drop out. I wasn't doing my makeup or spending hours doing my hair. I didn't feel any way about anything. I wanted to feel good again, this wasn't me. I had never raised my voice at my mother in my life. I felt numb again and I needed to be comforted. Oddly enough I found comfort in this dark gloomy day. My tears were hidden in the pouring rain and being cold helped with the burning heart I held inside. The last time I felt peace was when I was in that room with Julian. I needed to know why, and I would stop at nothing to get my answers.