Room for room?

"Yes. This is my room, it's where I do all my work. It's where I make my most intelligent decisions." Anthony spoke firmly, placing his hands behind his back, pressing against his red silk robe, motioning me closer. "So, u-uh, sir.. what were those things you needed me to do?" Anthony cleared his throat, turning his gaze to me. "Ah, yes. Of course. I need you to answer me a few questions about your personal being. Can you do that?" My heart stopped in that moment. What could he possibly want to know, let alone care, about my being? "Uh..d-do I have a choice?" I chuckled breathlessly, then sat on the edge of his king sized bed. "..What is your sexual orientation, slave Hecox?" 

With those words I blushed darkly, gripping the cloth covering my legs, focusing more on the floor tile than I probably should be. "U-Uh, uh..." I was speechless. How could I tell the all-mighty ruler of this land that I had a faint interest in males? Well, more than faint.. but in some parts, it's shunned. What if he's setting me up for the gun? To punish my sins? ..I think he could tell I was becoming stressed because without a word he sat down next to me, stroking my back gently. I've never seen him be this sincere..it's quite odd, but it felt right.

"..I can tell you're taking my words wrongly, slave Hecox, ahem, I mean, Ian." He nodded, turning my chin. "I have, uh, found myself taking more interest in you than a king should. I'm sure my maids have told you one thing or another.." He trailed off, fumbling his thumbs around. "..I don't judge based off sexuality. It's against my own rules, Ian. I'd just.. like you to be honest with me. Also, sorry if I've been quite harsh. I don't mean to be this way, I promise. I just don't know how to deal with these things." 

I swallowed, then nodded softly. "I-I am not quite sure if my sexuality is fairly obvious by my appearance, sir. But I do have a fancy in men. I do hope you take this news kindly, as your respect in me means a lot." I spoke without looking at him, not once. I kept my gaze glued to the sparkling tiles of his humble home, with a cold sweat down my forehead, dampening the strands of hair spread out on my forehead from the long walk, and the wind brushing through the windows.

"Please look at me, Ian. I can tell this topic upsets you and that alone upsets me." Sir Anthony looked at me with such a tender look in his eye, something I've never seen in person. It almost looked as if... nevermind. It couldn't be. Rumor has it his heart is purely made of stone, nothing but bitter and a cold breath off it from the moment he stepped a foot on this Earth. "Sir..with all do respect, do you do this with all your slaves?" I asked curiously. I hope he didn't take my questioning the wrong way.

He paused, making my heart drop in fear and curiousity. He leaned in closely, gazing at my eyes deeply, his hot breath gracing my sensitive lips, sending a shiver down my spine. I parted my lips, beginning to question his movements, before he gently crashed his lips into mine without notice, causing me to widen my eyes, but keeping still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh cliff hangers ;) Hope you enjoy this chapter, more to come!