"Morning, sir."

Ian awoke, looking around the room with a sleepy gaze. Hazily standing up, walking towards the door, creaking it open, looking into the dimmed, long hallway. 

At the end of the hallway was the door to the kitchen, where Sir Padilla was sat, eating his breakfast, a maid cleaning the dishes. Ian hesitantly walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes, making Anthony turn his gaze to him, sitting up more. 

{Ian's POV}

I gazed at Anthony, or Sir Padilla, as he makes me call him, with a hint of awe. "..Morning, sir." I speak firmly, as the maid gestures me over to the table, setting down a plate in front of me. I stare up at her, confused. "I thought the slaves don't get a proper breakfast..?" She shook her head, chuckling breathlessly. "Well, Sir Padilla here, insisted you were treated differently." She snickered, turning her gaze to Anthony, who coughed, as if telling her to stop talking, his cheeks blushing red.

"Me? No. Never. I just.. had extra food made by my staff and couldn't bare to see it go to waste. ..And you just so happened to be the first person who came to mind." He spoke firmly, but it seemed he was trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince us.

As soon as we finished our breakfast, the maid left the room, and after a couple of minutes, I stood up, starting to leave. "Where are you going, slave?" Anthony spoke. I turned around, facing him. My hands cold. "..Back to my room, Sir. As I was instructed." Anthony nodded, his eyes sad, then he stood up, hovering over me. "I need you to do my some important favors. Follow me."

And with that, Anthony tugged me by the collar of my dress shirt, out the door, and down a long hallway, covered in portraits of important looking men, and at the very end, a picture of Anthony in fine velvet wear. Soon, he took us to a big set of doors, leading into his room. The room was large, and expensive looking. Bigger than any room I'd been in before. I looked around, gasping quietly in awe.

"Is..is this your..room?" I spoke, speechless, almost. 

------------------

Sorry for the slow updates! I'll be getting better at this soon! <3 Bare with me and all the typos haha