Home Sweet Home

Anthony dragged Ian through many fields and roads, finally reaching his country side mantion he had to himself. Flushed and tired, Ian gasped for breath. "D-Do you think we could have..a break, Sir Padilla..?" Anthony snapped his head back at Ian, gripping his chain tighter. "Do not speak unless you've been told..and we're almost there, no point in stopping." Anthony ordered to the small brunette. 

A few steps later, Anthony walked himself and Ian to the big, red doors of his home. He knocked on the lion shaped handles, when instantly a small blonde woman, she looked about 20, opened up. "Welcome home, Sir Padilla. Dinner is waiting..ham roast with potato mash, your favorite." Anthony nodded. "Excellent. This is Ian, a slave I picked up today..please have him cleaned up. His filth disgusts me." Anthony pushed Ian into the arms of the maid roughly, Ian stumbling over his own feet, gasping. Anthony brushed past them both, walking up the stairs.

( Ian's POV )

Ian shook off his nerves, and looked up at the blonde woman. "..No need to be so scared, child. ..I know Anthony is a bit..cruel. But really he's not all that bad when you get to know him, I promise." Ian didn't resond, as the woman lead Ian to the bathroom. 

When they arrived, she began running Ian a bath. The room was quiet, but the air was thick and filled with worry. Ian was oh so confused, and unsure. Suddenly, the woman spoke up. "I could tell Anthony really liked you. He treated you far better than any other visitors he's brought here."

Ian furrowed his eyebrows, undressing, then stepping into the bath slowly. "R-Really..?" Ian spoke weakly. "Yes. And my name is Rose." Ian nodded. "Lovely to meet you, Rose." Rose smiled warmly, scrubbing the dirt off Ian's back. "I think he fancies you, honestly." Ian widened his eyes.

-

-

Sorry this update is so sloppy, but people were asking for something, so here it is! I'm really busy with school so..updates will be a bit slow! Sorry for any typos, it's really late.

Thanks for reading! 

<3