Living Space

Rose walked Ian to his small room. It was tiny, but decent, honestly. A lot better than the sad excuse for a living space he was living in before. A small, lurky looking cell. No bed, just a dirty old matress Ian was forced to sleep on day in and day out.

Ian stepped in the cold room, a breeze of tension hit his face, when he realised Anthony was standing by the door frame, staring at him as he was in his bath robe. 

"..I hope you find the living space to your liking. It's uh..the finest of the guest rooms." Ian glanced at Anthony, turning around swiftly. "Thank you. It's.. a-a lot better than what I was living in before." Ian smiled weakly, still quite afraid of the tall boy.

"I also brought you some wearing clothes. I had them fitted to your size." Anthony hands Ian a black fitted V neck t shirt, and grey sweatpants. This reminded Ian of the things he used to wear when he was unchained. 

Ian stared at the clothing for a bit, smiling. "Thank you, Sir Padilla." 

Anthony glanced at Ian for a moment, bringing up his hand to carress his cheek softly, staring into his crystal-like eyes. Ian stared up at him in awe, admiring. Anthony finally snapped out of it, jerking his hand back, coughing nervously.

"Ahem. Excuse me. Well, please do inform me if you have any reports on the living space. I'll have them fixed right away." And with that, Anthony left the room, slamming the door shut, leaving Ian speechless, dropping the clothes to the floor.