Meet Adelaide Turner!

Hiya Mates!! Names Adelaide Katia Turner or Addy, Addy Kat (Dad) or Little Ausy (Sam and the Pack).

If you couldn't tell from the nickname, I'm from Australia and yes I have an accent. My dad's Australian but my mum is Sam's sister, he's pretty awesome, well from what I remember.

We haven't been to the states in ages, coz my dad works in Sydney so we mainly live here, but some holidays we visit there.

Brown hair and eyes like my mum!

Birthday is June 11th. And I am 17 years young!
Favorite color is blue, teal and coral pink.
People say I have a 'hipster' look and well, I guess I do, but it's just what I like, I do my own style!

I LOVE to surf!! We surf all the time off the reef and it is amazing! I love the sun and all its warmth, but I also love the rain and love to dance in the rain! That's what I do when I need to think, dance and just blare music. It helps to calm me down and makes life fun, also it keeps you fit so that's a plus.

Favorite animal is a wolf! I think they are absolutely beautiful and if I could, I would have one for a pet!

I'm really close to both my parents, I do most of my daredevil stunts with my dad he likes to act like he's my age still. I'm a total daddy's girl, but my mum and I bond well coz I guess I'm just like she was when she was my age, and well we can talk about boys haha! I am single just if you were curious. I just left my ex, coz well he was a cheating arse-hole.

I think that's all I got for now! Peace and Love! xx