My best friend, my love, my everything!

November 15, 1977

"Ok everyone your homework for tonight is to complete exercises for pages 46 and 47." After our math teacher said that the bell rang.
It was time to go home. Finally!!!!

My name is isabella and im a senior in highschool. Im 5'4 and im kinda slim. I do all type of sports and i love to dance.

"Babe!" I yelled out to my boyfriend of 3 years Marcell.
"Oh hey" he said turning around and walking to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and planted a kiss on my lips. "You ready to go?"
"Yes sir!" I said excited as he grabbed my backpack and we walked out of the building.

We got into his car and he started to drive away.
"What do you want to do tonight? Its friday!" He said.
"I dont know lets do something fun and wild!" I said.
"Like what?" He asked
"Ooooooo theres a party at andreas house today maybe we should go" i said.
"Ok we can do that" he said.

He dropped me off at my house and told me hed pick me up at aroun 9 pm.

"Hi mom" i said as i went in the house.
"Hey hon" she said coming out of the pantry room.
"Wheres dad?" I asked.
"He is at work" she said.
My mom works as an interior designer and my dad is a lawyer.
"Hey sis" i heard my sister say.
"Hello" i said before going to my room.
When i got in i put my backpack on the floor and change into some shorts and a tank top. I made my way down stairs and we ate lunch.
"Mom im gonna go to a party with marcell so ill be home like at around 12" i said, as i helped her clean the table.
"Ok dont be home too late and be careful" she said.

I went back upstairs to get some of my homework done and then j got myself ready for the party.

BEEP! BEEP!

I heard marcells car outside my house so i went down and said by to my mother and left.
"Hey gorgeous" he said before backing away from my house.
"Hi handsome" i said kissing his cheek.
"Are you ready to party?" He asked.
"Of course i am! Im always ready!" I said.

We arrived at andreas house and it was kinda packed. Marcell helped me out of the car and then grabbed my hand.
We walked in hand in hand and met with all of our friends.
"Whats up marcell?" I heard one of his friends say.
"What up dude?" He said shaking his hand.
"How is the most popular girl doing today?" The guy asked me...for some reason i always forget his name. Everyone thinks im really popular because my dad is a lawyer and he has helped many of their parents and stuff like that. I personally dont think i am but its whatever.
"Good how are you?" I asked him.
"HELLO HELLO HELLO! Look who we have here the cutest couple ever!" We heard one of marcells best friend say.
"Your so loud" i said rolling my eyes. He is so annoying sometimes! AND he is always trying to flirt with me.
"Well hi there gorgeous woman" he said winking at me and pulling me in for a hug.
"Hey buddy dont touch my girl" said marcell getting ramiro off me.
"Sorry couldnt resist myself." Ramiro said and left.
"Hey girl" i heard andrea say so i let go off marcells hand and greeted andrea.
"Hi how is everything?" I asked her.
"Great so glad you came hope you enjoy the party," she said and then left.

For part of the night we danced and laughed. Then we went to sit down.
"I love you" marcells said in my ear making me tickle.
"I love you more" i said giving him a kiss.
"No i love you the most" he said pulling away but i pulled him back towards me and started kissing him again. By now we were making out. I opened my eyes quickly and saw someone watching us so i pulled away.
"Why did you stop?" Marcell asked disappointed.
"I dont know" i said giving him a peck on the lips. "Lets go outside."

We went outside and sat down on a swing andrea had outside. I sat on marcells lap.
"What are we gonna do for thanksgiving?" I asked him.
"I dont know we can have both of our families together for one dinner" he said starting kiss my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. Then he looked up and started to kiss me. He kissed me slow at first and then it got more intense. I slipped my hands under his shirt and he held me by my waist pulling me closer to him. As we were making out i heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and looked up to see it was marcells ex. Claudia.
"Could you guys be more private about the things you do?" She said sounding annoyed.
"No we do what we want" marcell said and i got up.
"Baby lets go its getting late" i said and took his hand.
We got in the car and he asked
"Where do you want to go?"
"Lets go to the same place we go every weekend" i said and we were off.

"I love coming here" i said as we layed down on the sand.
"I know the beach is so much prettier at night." He said.
We were there laying an thinking when he got on top of me. He started to kiss me and they were soft kisses.
He started to unbutton my shirt and i started to take his off. As we kept kissing i felt his hands trying to unbutton my pants and i knew i should stop it.
"Babe" i said pulling away. "Maybe we shouldnt do this here."
"Youre right" he said getting up and putting his shirt back on and i started to button mine up. He helped me up and we headed back to the car.

He dropped me off at my house and i went inside. I wen up to my room changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and then went to bed.