Chapter 3

(Chris)

After the fight me and Sam had I decided to go find Heath and apolize to him. On my way to Heath I stopped to make sure that Sam had indeed went to our tent, she was sound alseep with a smile on her face. I wounder what she could be dreaming about to make her smile like that, I haven' seen a truly happy smile since we were seven and our parents were killed. I miss mum, but mosly dad.

He should be here teaching me how to overtake the pack and what I am susspost to do, not me following around Alpha Burn. I worry how dad sees me today, I wounder if he is proud of me for taking sam and keeping her safe by brining her to another pack. That day is one I will never forget.

We were all seated around the table singing Happy Birthday to Sam. We took turns so they wouldn't mush our names together making it sound dumb. I was excited, we were going to get our amazing presents this year. So as they strated to sing her song a chorus of howls sounded and sam and I thought they were celebrating us. Dad went stiff then took aff out the sliding glass door. Mum took us up to their room and looked us in there.

She left us alone wih nothing. We were crying and scared hearing the howling and cries from our fellow packmates and others we didn't know. When sunrise came we heard no noise so I decided for us to leave and head downstairs to find our parents.

When we walked out in the yard bodies were everywhere. I couldn't breathe without the iron stench of blood assalting my nose. Sam took off from my side to find our parents, she didn't have to look far. In the middle of our litle town lay our parents together dead. We searched the town for any other kids or surving parents. No one was alive, children were dead in their houses with their parents outside the house.

Sam questions why we survived, but I tell her just to be happy we are alive. When we didn't see anyone we headed back to our house and searched for anything we could do now. While we walked into Father's office there sat our presents: there were two bikes. Mine was blue with my name written of the little license plate, while Sam's was pink.

Sam threw her's out the window and went to pack her bag of clothes. I went over to the desk and found the closest pack to us, the Burn pack. I called the Alpha and told him of what happen, they informend the Royal courts who sent someone to clean up what happen. Alpha Burn and his mate came to collect me and Sam. They welcomed us into their pack and carred for us along with their own 2 boys, Heath and Josh.

I was coming up to Heath's tent and went to poke my head in when I heard moaning from within. I walked away but not fast enough, I heard a girl moaning for Heath. I felt so bad for Sam, how could she let Heath trick her into kissing him.

(Heath)

"I've missed you heath!" I came into the tent to find Julie laying on my bed naked. "What are you doing here Julie? You know I broke it off two weeks ago with you, I don't want to see you like that. Get dressed." I walked back out of the tent and towards Ethan's tent trying to escape the bitch from hell.

When I walked up to Ethans tent I paused I heard Joe muttering under her breathe about Ethan being stubbern and won't satafise her needs. I walked away thinking about wether to return or maybe go see Sam again. Oh Sam! That girl sure knew how to kiss!

Then the party pooper had to ruin our moment, coming in chargin' me and ordering me out. If I was 20 he couldn't have made me leave, but he is a new alpha and he didn't know he could force me into anything. As i was passing my tent I heard Julie moaning my name, which I didn't understand because I was outside my tent and I know her well enough that she is in her climax.

I decided to head into my tent, the lamps were all out and I was shocked to see two people in my bed. Does Julie think that I am in bed with her? Wait, who is in my bed?! "Who the hell is in my bed?!" I was beyond pissed, I was livid.

"Heath?" Julie was standing up looking over at me trying to see if it really was me. I reached over to turn on the lamp when a hand caught mine and shoved me agaist the ground. I turned around to kill the SOB who hit me but no one was there. I turned back to see Julie staring at the door with a hand to her neck.

"What the hell Julie? Who was that and why were you doing it in my bed?! " She was still staring at the tent door like she's seen a ghost. I picked her up and took her to the pack doctor.

(Chris)

I woke up to Chris pushing me off my bed yelling about getting up. When I finally got myself together I saw that it was still dark out and I felt like I had just went to sleep. "Dude, what time is it?"

"Really Chris? That is what your going to aske me about, not the fact that I was pushing you out of your bed? Wow, I like this. But we have more important things to worry about like the fact that Julie was bitten by a vamp and had sex with him while in Heaths bed."

I was about to pass out when Sam come in behind me and grabbed my hand. "Wait, why was Julie in Heaths bed doing some vamp?" She was upset with the though of Heath with Julie.

"Sam I think you should go change and let me talk with Chris." She was about to protest when Heath walked in and she took off without another word. She must be upset to let me boss her around.

"Damn, whats wrond with Sam? I need to talk to her, she knows I wasn't with Julie right?" I just stared at him, what was I going to tell him? "Right?" He was getting more frantic. He was acting like he was going to take off after her but I reached out and grabbed him.

"Man just wait okay. She is confused, leave her be. You need to talk to me, tell me what happened." I was trying to understand what was going on but I just couldn't handle how everything is happening so fast.