Chapter 2

(Chris)

I walk back to the tent after we were dismissed and what do I see, Heath making out with SAM! MY FREAKIN SISTER! So i do the only think I can think of I run at them changing form mid-leap and tackle heath away from her. 

'What the hell do you think your doing Heath!' I scream into his mind now that he has changed into a wolf also. 

'She was thanking my for her birthday present until you rudely interupted! Man seriously!' He was shouting at me while I was being punched and smacked from behind. I turned to see Sam so pissed she was fighting her wolf. I know shes extremely mad if her wolf is fighting her. She won't turn wolf unless we are moving sites. She thinks that since wolves killed mum and dad she can't be what killed them either. 

'Get away from her now.' I didn't mean to use Alpha tone with him but he couldn't resit me and left without another word. I turned to see Sam in wolf form starring daggers at me. 'Go ahead and say what it is you have to say.' 

'Why did you tell them it was my birthday firstly. Secondly why did you just throw Heath off of me, and thirdly why did you use Alpha tone on him! I am not a child Christopher Scott Thorn you will do good to remember that!' She turned and ran off into the forest with me chasing her. 

(Sam)

'Stop running Sam! I have important things to tell you!' Chris was yelling through the pack mind link and I was getting tired of hearing him yell. 'Chris if you don't stop yelling and following me I am going to block my mind from you, so make a choice. NOW!' I added a little bit of Alpha tone to my last word so he would get that I am series but not enough to know that I am the dominant Alpha.

'Okay listen sam, we are heading out in the morning to the royals compund for the Prince's coming of age ball, which is kinda weird because he came of age today, anyways you have to find a date and a dress and also you have to be prepared for what it's going to be like. I am worried about us going, it's going to be hard because we will want to speak for ourselves due to our Alpha bloodline but we can not act upon it because we are not, we are apart of Alpha Burn's pack.'

'I have a date, and dress, and I am going home to sleep. Goodnight brother.' I turned around and heading back to the tent shifted grabbed clothes and went to sleep dreaming about the heated kiss between Heath and I.

(Ethan)

"Father, I am not going to find my mate simply because I turned 20 today. My mate will find me when it is time and until then I will have fun with stand-ins." I am so tired of all the 'finding my mate' crap. I will find her when I damn well please.

"NO! You will not sleep with another female unless it is your mate! Do you understand me! WE as Pure Breed Alphas will not ruin our bloodline to someone so unpure. I waited for 24 years to find your mother and I am happier than I ever could have been. You will wait and that is an order!" My father used the Alpha tone and I could feel the power ozzing off of him but now it has no effect on me.

"Father, I am now old enough to rein as Royal Alpha and I wouldn't provoke me to challenge you. I may be young and your son but I will not be told what to do, old man. Remember that." I walked out of my father's office and down to my room.

I don't want to wait unil I find my mate, but my father has a point I want only pureblood Alphas. Maybe I will wait a few days to see if my mate is in one of the packs coming to my birthday ball. Hummm, maybe I will find her and then I can take Alpha from my father. But unless my mate is an Alpha I will not accept her.

 Sorry it's short. It will get better I promise!