C H A P T E R 3 : About last night...

C H A P T E R  3 - About last night...

  I'm at the kitchen, cooking breakfast while Jonathan is at the table, drinking his coffee and reading the news.

" Hey Lawson. " He call me by my last name. I turn facing him.

" About last night.. " He paused.

" Oh..I'm sorry about last night...I'm scared of thunder...since I was a kid. " I said to him.

" No..Nevermind..I don't mind actually..I'm just curious of one thing..." He put the newspaper aside and look at me.

" Wh-What? "

" If you afraid of thunder....why do you stay here alone? " Jonathan said to me. I serve him a plate of bacon with scramble eggs and french toast.

" Because I want to stay away from my aunt.. " I said to him, walking to the fridge and took a carton of juice.

" How if I'm not your housemate..and you staying here alone..then there is a thunder..what will you do? " He ask me then took a big bite of his breakfast

" Actually, I never thought about it..My main point is to leave the house that I used to stay before. " I said to him. I go to the cabinet to take a glass for me and pour the juice in the glass.

" I'm curious of something.. " Jonathan muttered. I finish up my drink and wash the glass.

" Just keep your curiousity to yourself. I'm going to work now. " I said to him. Grabbing my sling bag at the chair.

" You work? " He ask me.

" Yeap. As a model. I need to work to support my life. " I said to him. Jonathan grab my wrist before I can walk out the house. I frowned.

" How do you go to work? " He ask me.

" Oh..Megan is taking me. I guess she already waiting.. " I answer his question. He nodded. I turn to walk out but he grab my wrist. Again.

" What? " I ask him.

" Can I have your number? Well, just incase... " He ask me. I nodded my head and he pass me his phone. I type my number and save it under Stephanie.

" There you go.." I put his phone at the table. He nodded. I turn around to walk away but he pulled my wrist once again.

" What? " I whined. Megan going to kill me.

" You forgot something.. " He said to me. He get himself up from the chair and stand infront of me. He lean closer and land a kiss on my forehead.

" Have a nice day.. " He said to me then sit back at his seat. Finish up his breakfast.

" Oh..Okay..Bye.." I said to him and left the house.

" What take you so long Stephanie Lawson? " Megan ask me as I entered her Mustang.

" Uh..My housemate ask me alot of question.. " I said to her while fastening my seatbelt. Megan start to drive.

" You have a housemate? " She ask me. I guess she surprised to hear my answers...Off course she's surprised..I didn't tell her last night.

" Y-Yeah..His name is Jonathan... " I said to her.

" A guy is your housemate? Whoa.. How old is he? "

" I don't know...He just move in yesterday..He might be probably 23 or 24.. " I shrugged

" So, how does that happen? You guys move in to the house in the same day... " Megan ask me. I start to tell her everything that happen yesterday..Skipping the part that Jonathan came in my room.