C H A P T E R 5 : Are you on period?

C H A P T E R   5 - Are you on period?

" Hey, What time does your photoshoot ends? " Jonathan ask me. I'm in the walk-in-closet while he is sitting at my bed.

" I don't know...It suppose to be done by lunchtime..Not a photoshoot though... Dylan said that it is a short meeting..I need to sing up a contract with H&M..New campaign... " I dance out the walk-in-closet as I put on my whitejeans and black t-shirt with Starbucks 's logo on it. I took my eyeliner and mascara and walk to the mirror.

" What about..throwing a party..tonight..? " Jonathan said. I look at him through the mirror.

" At our house? Tonight? Why? " I ask him and continue to put the eyeliner.

" Yea...Because our project is done. So, let's have some celebration... Are you okay with that? "

" Yeah.." I gave him a smile.

" Invite your friends at the agency... Don't worry about the food..I'll manage it.. " Jonathan said.

" Ok. Let's go.. " I said to him..Jonathan is my driver. That's make my life easier. Haha.

When we get out from the house, alot of people waiting with camera, mic and notepad...Great..I didn't wear my sunglasses..My day can't get any worst is it?

" Jonathan...is this your girlfriend? " One of the reporter ask, putting the mic infront of Jonathan's face. The photograper take alot of photo.

" Hey, you're Stephanie Lawson right? Supermodel at NYMM right? " The other ask me. Jonathan grab my hand thightly.

" We're in rush...We need to go... " Jonathan said,  pulling me through the crowd of reporters, paparazi, photograper..

" How can they find us? " I question him as we get in his Volkswagen

" They might be probably followed us yesterday.. Well, paparazi..they'll do anything to get stories..even they need to jump down the cliff to get the celebrity.. " Jonathan said, starting the car engine and start to drive.

" That's sound to much...and you consider yourself as a celeb? You're a buisnessman only.....a famous buisnessman that I never know before.. " I said to him.

" Why not? But still, the paparazi chase after me. " He gave me an annoying smirk. I glance at the side mirror..The paparazi car is behind us. What the.

" Yea right..They chasing behind us now.." I said to him. Leaning back at the seat..

" Seriously? " He ask, turning his head behind.

" Eye on road you dumbass! " I push his face. He hissed at me. I stuck out my tongue at him and he let out a giggle.

" Your face is so cute when you're angry.. " Jonathan said. He pinch my cheeck. I slap his hand.

" I'm not angry.. " I denied.

" You're such a terrible liar, Stef. " He pinch my cheeck once again.

" Shut up!! " I push his hand.

" Somebody pissed off... "

" Shut up, Jonathan "

" You're on period is it? " He teased me. I gave him a death glare.

" I knew it! You're on period! " Jonathan.shout on top of his lung. Thank god the car window is shut.

" No I'm not.. " I said to him.

" Then, what's with the red 'thing' on yourjeans? " He ask. I look down on my white jeans.