C H A P T E R 1 0 : It's not a dream, baby..

Sorry if the last chapter is short..and also for this chapter..Sorry.. :[] Btw,  two updates in two days..Oh come on..Vote amd comment pretty pleaseeee.. :)

Copyright © 2014 leguitarist2001

All right reserved.

C H A P T E R  1 0 : It's not a dream, baby..

" Are we really going to do this ? " I took a deep breath . We're now at the chair. Waiting for the tattoo artist to come and ' decorate ' us.

" Yeah..This is so freaking real.. " He say. So confident. But his face...His face is so pale. As pale as Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

" You look like you're going to pass out. " I squeeze his hand.

" I'm cool..I'm strong. " He say but it more like whisper. I wipe the sweat at his forehead.

" You're kidding me right ? You're terrified. " I say. I'm terrified. But, I want to overcome my fear. Especially with the man I love.

" I'm not turning back. Not going to." He say.

" Okay then. Good luck, babe. " I say to him as the tattoo artist came to us.

"Are you ready? " Jade and Jesse, the tattoo artist say at the same time. I nodded my head and turn facing Jonathan.

" Why I didn't turn back just now?  " I heard him muttered. I lean to him and kiss his cheek and lean back to my seat which Jade have already lean back abit because she is going to do it on my rightside.

I'm getting an anchor shape with a letter J on it on my rightside, above my waist by Jade while Jonathan is getting an anchor shape too with a letter S just the same place as me but only at his leftside will be done by Jesse. The letter is all his idea.

" Ok.We're going to start now.. " Jade says to me. Giving me a warm smile and start to draw the shape of the anchor as the outline on me. As soon as she finish draw the outline, she took out the 'tool from hell ' that use to make the tattoo and follow the outline.

" Uh..It doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would be.. " I say.

" Well, you came to the right place. It won't hurt if it is been done by the expert. " She say. Praising herself and continue doing her job.

" Hey Jonathan..It's not bad isn't it.. " I turn my head to the left to see him.

" I'm sorry Miss.. But your boyfriend passed out as I took out the tool.. Should I continue or stop ? " Jesse ask.

" Just continue.. " I say as I think for a while and lean back to my seat. Jonathan sure wants himself inked as that is the reason why he pull me in this shop.

*  *  *

" Alright Miss..All done.. " Jade tap my shoulder. I look down to my waist part. It's so perfect! I love it!

" Thanks.. " I get up and turn toward Jonathan. Still unconscious.

" Hey Jonathan.. " I sit beside him and tap his shoulder slowly. Still no respond.

" Jonathan..Wake up " I slap his cheek. Not hard. Don't worry.

" Stephanie ? " He opens his eyes slowly.

" Yeah..It's me..Now get up..Let's go home.. " I pull him up the chair.

" I dream that I get a tattoo.. " He whisper. I bet he didn't look at his surrounding yet.