Chapter 14 good bye

Kate's POV

I woke up to the sound of a near by car honking. I was on a side walk next to a pay phone.

They let me go!

I tried to stand up but I couldn't feel my legs. I looked around at my surroundings and I screamed when I saw a body a few feet away in a puddle of blood.

"CATLE!"

I crawled over to see his eyes were closed. I put my hand on his cheeks and he was ice cold.

"NO!!! Rick!!" I cried out into the darkness.
I put my ear on his chest to see if I could find a heart beat. But sadly there wasn't.
I sat there holding his head in my hands as the tears fell from my face.
After everything we had been through this couldn't be it! We were going to start a family!
I kissed his head.
"I love you."
I said as more tears poured out from my eyes.
I then saw something laying next to him and a horrible idea was planted into my head. I reached over and grabbed the object off the ground and looked at it as memory's filled my mind.

"Now if you tell anyone what I'm about to say there's going to be another shooting, but I've gotten used to you pulling my pigtails"

"Oh I get it, you wanna make little castle babies"

"I remember everything"

"You do remind me a little of hooch"

"Me being a cop, I always thought I would take a bullet, I never thought I would freeze to death"

I took a deep breath then took his hand in mine and laid them on my stomach. I could hear yelling in the background but it was to late. I then amid the gun toward my heart and pulled the trigger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told you guys not to expect a happy ending.

Sadly yes this fic is almost over but don't worry I will be posting an epilogue within the next week so you guys will find out what happened.

I hope you guys will check out my other fics, I have 2 other castle fics and im now working on once upon a time fics so PLEASE GO Check them out!!!!!!

And sorry for the really short chapter!!!