12. Beginnings

This chapter is short so am sorry, but please enjoy ^-^

Baekhyun's POV

"Do you really love me?"

Chanyeol was silent, making hurt and regret surface as well as my eyes watering. He brought his hand up to rest on my neck, his thumb running over my cheek.

"I'm not sure." His pause made my bottom lip quiver as he stood up.

As soon as he went to walk away I jumped up, grabbing his wrist and looking up to meet his eyes seeing he had a small smile on his face.

"I'm not sure about most things, but one thing I am sure of is that Byun Baekhyun I am utterly head over heels for you." With that he softly pressed our lips together, both of us smiling against the others mouth.

He hooked his hands under my thighs to make me wrap them around his waist before hugging me tightly. My own arms wrapped around his neck and I couldn't stop the few tears that ran down my cheeks.

"Those better be happy tears." Chanyeol warned.

Chanyeol's POV

"They are. My god they are." Baekhyun smiled and I kissed away the few stray tears staining his cheeks.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked, tilting his head to the side questioningly.

"Kiss you"

"There's nothing stopping you." He giggled and I pressed our lips together again.

The kiss was kept innocent and gentle, going no farther than our lips moving slowly in sync. My arms stayed protectively around Baekhyun's waist as I held him up, his around my neck as he played with my hair.

"Baek you sh- what the fuck?"

We both pulled back, seeing Luhan standing at the door looking pissed off. Honestly I couldn't keep the smile off my face, not only because of the kiss, but now that Luhan couldn't keep me from Baekhyun anymore.
I let him down, but kept an arm around his waist as his brother stared us down.

"Care to explain?"

"Luhan you can't keep playing parent and trying to keep me away from Baek. Even if you do I'm not leaving him."

He looked over to Baekhyun and I glanced down at him, noticing the small blush on his cheeks making me smile again.

"He's right. It's not your choice if I'm with him or not. Sehun helped him in the bet, but you're still perfectly fine in being with him, so why can't I be with Chan? You say that you don't want me being with anyone who hurt me yet your boyfriend took part in it and you didn't bat an eye at the fact." Baekhyun said matter-of-factly.

Luhan's eyes widened and Baekhyun shrugged, walking forward and turning him around before leading him out his bedroom door and shutting it. When he turned back to face me I laughed and hugged him tightly.

"You know how sorry I am for that bet right?"

"Yes Channie I do. And you know you're forgiven, let's just not bring it up." I nodded.

**Monday**

"Channie~ wake up, we have to get ready for school."

I pulled him down to lay with me and nuzzled my head in his neck. "Let's skip."

"You have practice tonight don't you?" Baekhyun asked, bringing one of his hand up and running it through my hair.

"No, Coach is visiting family out of town so it's canceled."

Baekhyun's POV (again (: )

Raising an eyebrow at him I shook my head, but cuddled against him anyway. Honestly I wasn't complaining that we were skipping, I just knew I'd probably get in trouble.

Chanyeol moved my legs apart before lying between them and resting his head on my chest, intertwining our fingers together. With my free hand I ran my thumb over his cheek while his traveled my side.

"Hey, Baekkie." I hummed in response and he rested his chin on my chest to look up at me.

"I Love you."

"Love you too." I giggled and pecked his nose, making him smile wider.

I wouldn't let anyone take him from me. Not Luhan, not mom and dad, not any stupid girl from school. Chanyeol was mine now and I couldn't be more happy.