R.I.P CHRISTINA

You dont have to read this it has nothing to do with the story.

Okay so this has nothing to do with the story I'm sorry, but I really just wanted to bring up the Christina Grimmie incident that happened.

If you don't know who she is she was a 22 year old singer who used to do YouTube covers and then went on the voice. She was an amazing singer and from what I've seen an amazing and funny person and I'm so sad about what happened. Basically long story short she was shot outside after an event and ended up dying.

I couldn't help but cry when I heard the news because I've been listening to her since she was on YouTube years ago. Sadly its the normal now for things like this to happen and it shouldn't be, but the world is a piece of shit. Because what must go through the mind of someone for them to kill another? There aren't enough details yet from what I've read he hasn't been identified but I know he must have had some serious personal problems of his own to do this. It just makes you realize what kind of people are really out there walking around.

All my thoughts and support definitely go to her family and friends because I can't imagine how hard this must be for them. R.i.p Christina