Bloody hell

I surprisingly spent the rest of the remaining time with the Malfoys. Narcissa took a liking to my immeadiately and Lucius was very hesitant and didn't seem to like my company. Over the week I had stayed Draco taught me the basics of the standard ball room dance. He showed me his bedroom, and even showed me his deceased sisters bedroom. Draco had a younger sister who had died from accidentally drinking poison. Draco's younger sister was named Druella, apparently named after Narcissa's mum. Draco told me she was barely 3 when she passed. Because it was Lucius who had left the posion out Narcissa blamed him for their only daughters death and their marriage fell apart. The last thing Draco told me was that his parents were technically seperated but because of appearances they stayed in the same house just slept in seperate rooms.

That was sad that Draco had to live through this. When it came down to everything he only liked listening to his mother who he was close to. His father scares him and that was the reason he listened to him, he actually confided in me that if he didn't feel threatened by his father he wouldn't listen to him at all. It felt nice that Draco trusted me enough to tell me all this.

We had just arrived to Kings Cross and was making our way to the barrier. Draco was lugging his trunk on a trolly. I didn't have my trunk with me, Hermione was bringing it for me. Hermione wrote me an owl when I didn't return to the burrow, that was where she stayed for the rest of the break. I replied letting her know I was fine and would see her on the train and requested that she bring my trunk and all my things.

I sat on Dracos trunk as he pushed us through the barrier. Like always I flinched as I thought I might hit the wall. Draco pushed us over to the train where he passed off his trunk to a man before we headed on board.

"Sit with me" Draco smiled as we walked into a carraige.

I sat at one end while Draco sat across from me. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Crabbe and Goyle. They glared at me before they began cracking their knuckles menecingly.

"What's that pratt doing here?" Crabbe snapped. He then moved to hover above he, gritting his teeth all the while.

Draco stood up and pushed him back before moving to stand infront of me. "If you are going to be rude to my friend then you and Goyle can leave." Draco replied.

I let my breath release calmly and a smile creep across my face. I really couldn't believe Draco told his friends off to stand up for me. I stuck my tongue out at them as they sat down near the door.

The train began moving and the three of us got to talking. Eventually the casual talking turned into telling jokes and talking about one anothers geneology. Both Crabbe, Goyle and even Draco were shocked when I announced that I was distantly related to Draco and the Weasleys. When the cabin lights began dimming we knew it was time to put on our robes and head towards the front of the train. Finally we arrived at the train station and the doors opened. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and myself headed off the train and decided to share a carriage to the castle. A we headed out I turned my head and saw Fred looking right at me, his eyes wide. I frowned and turned quickly away to avoid his gaze.

The ride to the castle was the longest ride I had ever experienced. Thought it was only 5 minute it felt like 50. When we stopped I climbed down from the carraige and began walking with Draco, Crabbed and Goyle went ahead to the castle wanting to get to the feast.

"Oi!" Fred called out as he ran up to me. "What's this? Are you hanging out with Draco now?" Fred asked me.

I glared at him. "Do I really need your approval of who I hang out with?" I asked Fred as I began walking off.

The two boys followed closely behind me. "No of course not but Draco and his family-"

"Fred, don't judge a book by its cover."

"Wait what? Are you standing up for his death eater family?" Fred snapped.

"Hey I'm right here Weasleby clone." Draco shouted.

"Okay you know what you manipulating little bleeder why in the hell are you with her anyways."

"She is my girlfriend of course." Draco answered.

My eyes widened as I listened to Draco's words. I really can't believe he just said that.