A little bit of fun

I had quite a bit of fun during my stay at the Weasleys. I spent the majority of my time with Ginny but other times I hung out with Fred and George. Their favorite game to play was quidditch - go figure- but I vowed never to fly another broom again. Ron was entertaining until he began acting weird. We had to go through extreme measures to coax it out of him. Fred and George first held him down and put their dads socks in his face, but he didn't give in. Then they tried shoving some troll boogies they bought while on a small run to diagon alley down his throat, still nothing. Lastly Fred and George threatened to tell their mum that he had been the one to eat the pudding that was for dessert and finally he gave in.

It seems that Harry had stopped replying to his owls and he began to worry. Hermione had also sent an owl to Ron with her concerns and the two were worried about their friend. That made me worry. Harry told us several times about his aunt and uncle and how horrible they were, it made me wonder.

That night I went to sleep in my sleeping bag on Ginnys floor only to be woken by Fred who had covered my mouth and carried me from the room. He carried me downstairs and into the front yard before setting me on my feet. I blinked before I looked around and saw that aside from his presence George and Ron were there too.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked in a hastey whisper.

"We are going to go save Harry of course" The twins said in unison. They smiled before heading towards a little blue car beside the house.

Ron got in the front seat and steered while George and Fred pushed the car out of its parking spot and down the drive well out of ear shot of the house. Ron moved over to the passenger side, George got in the drivers seat and Fred and myself moved into the back. I expected the car to simply drive but I was mistaken. After we got down the drive a bit more the car rose into the air and we began flying into town.

I looked down over the town with a smile on my face, of course it was really early in the morning so no one in their right mind was awake. Before I could get my fill we began decending and stopped outside at house. Suddenly Harry was staring back at us. He opened his window and began talking to Ron, I could barely hear a thing. Fred moved to attach some hooks to the bars on his window and then they put the car into drive and yanked them out of place. My eyes widened as they began hastily putting his things in the back trunk. I suddenly screamed as a pink fat man came into the room and tried to grab Harry. Fred and myself grabbed his arms and pulled as hard as we could. Only when George put the gear into drive and we headed away did Harry truly get free.

Ron turned around in his seat. "Happy birthday mate" he smiled.

"Thanks Ron"

I frowned. "Oh Harry I forgot your birthday, I am so sorry I got lost in time."

Harry shook his head. "No its okay."

"But I didn't get you anything?"

"I'll honestly be fine Genesis, don't fret"

I sat back in my seat and sighed. Harry was so stubborn sometimes. I wanted to get him something and that is what I planned to do when we went to diagon alley today to buy our things.

It took all but an hour to return to the burrow. By then it was sunny and there were little puffs of clouds in the sky. I tensed up in the seat as George landed the car and put it in park.

"Welcome home Harry" Ron replied as we began getting out of the car.

Harry looked up at the burrow with a smile on his face. I guess to Harry being with the Weasleys was the closest thing to a family he had ever experienced since his birth. I felt bad for him because he would never get to meet his parents. I wish I could do something to change this but unfortunately that was as impossible as a muggle gaining access to Hogwarts.

We all walked into the burrow and thet boys looked around cautiously. I was guessing that they were on the look out for their mum since they weren't supposed to have the car. I watched Fred reach out for a muffin and take a bite from it, suddenly a loud shrill voice caused me to jump.

"Where have you been! Beds empty, car gone, no note! You could have died! You could have been seen!" Mrs. Weasley snapped.

Ron shuffled forward a bit, his head bowed in shame. "But mum they had bars on his window-" he began.

"Ronald Weasley you best hope I don't put bars on your window." I watched Fred and Georges eyes widened and some how I felt like she would really do that too. Just like that, Mrs. Weasley's attitude turned from stern to gentle as she turned to Harry. "It's lovely to see your Harry." She smiled brightly. "Come along now time for a spot of breakfast." With that she turned and walked off to the kitchen where she began bringing the food to the table.

The moment she left the room Fred and George snickered quietly at Ron and then walked into the kitchen. I followed behind Harry who was behind Ron. We took our seat around the table. Fred kicked Ron out of the seat to his right and pulled it out for me so I could sit down. George sat to his left and Ron and Harry took seats across from us.

We chattered happily while we ate, but Fred and George went silent when their older brother Percy walked in with the owls. They didn't like him I guess he was too bossy or something. They never talked to me about it but Ron was like a open book, he told me whatever I wanted to know.

"Mum our letters have arrived, these books won't come cheap though" Percy said. "And it seems they have sent Harry and Genesis' letter too."

"Oh that Dumbledore, then again what would we do without him" Mrs. Weasley sighed. Getting to her feet she smiled. "Well there is only one place to get all this, Diagon Alley"