Just Hope That You Can Walk

Contains Mature Content in some parts, rest is cute and clean. Enjoy :>

Pray's p.o.v

I wake up to the warmth of my beautiful husbands body. Inhaling deeply, taking in his sweet cologne mixed with the smell of his sweat. It was the sexiest thing.

We've been in bed the past two days, doing our business. Considering that we're in Paris, I really do want to go out and explore. I'm not saying that staying in bed with him is not fun, oh, it's fun alright. But it's Paris we're talking about, you don't get this chance easily.

I stirred a bit as I started till feel hot, getting an urgent want to go to the toilet. I pile the thick sheets off my naked body, looking for a shirt and my underwear.

Finding them and putting them on, I immediately run to the toilet, smacking the door shut accidentally. I'm sure this wouldn't wake him up, he's a heavy sleeper. And also, he sleeps like he owns the bed. Well, he does but, you get my point. I think I nearly fell off the bed twice last night, not night, but when we went to sleep. He likes to cuddle but after he falls asleep, he needs his space.

Finishing my business quickly, I decide to take a shower and get ready. I know that if I go back to bed, I won't be able to get out. My cheeks heat at the thought of it. Jeez, I make myself blush.

***

Zayn's p.o.v

"Wakey, wakey"  I stir a bit as I hear a whisper in my ear. I open my eyes a bit to see a blurry figure sitting next to me. I close my eyes again and turn around barely asking for the person to go away. My sleep is precious.

"Zayn" it comes again. I know that voice, how can I not. It's the most beautiful sound in this world. My baby is waking me up, this could only be a dream.

A smile slowly makes it way to my lips as I open my eyes to see the sexiest woman sitting in front of me. My wife.

"Hey" I say, sitting up. She smiles, her cheeks turn into a light shade of red as she looks at my bare chest. These are one if the little things that makes me fall for her more.

"Hi" she says when she looks up. I notice her damp hair, so she's showered already. But I wanted to stay in bed. Oh, how hot she looked moaning my name. I'm sure our neighbours know me already.

"Yes?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. She blushes and stirs in her place. She hesitates a bit before speaking, she's still so nervous around me. I find it really adorable.

"I wanna about today" she says in her oh, so soft voice that makes my heart melt. I'm sure she does want to go out considering all we did was stay in bed. I remember how she squirmed underneath me as I rocked her hard and fast. The way her eyebrows furrowed when she was close to her orgasm, the way she clawed my back, telling me that I was doing it right.

"Zayn" she moans again, making me growl on her soft skin. I reach her collarbone, biting and sucking is harshly as I thrust hard into her.

Her moans becoming louder and louder with every thrust, then turning into screams that pleasured my ears somehow.

I sit up, taking her with me. Keeping her close to my body. She gasps at the sudden change of our position. I know she's never done this before but she's the one who will be getting more pleasure.

"Zayn?" Pray's voice breaks my thoughts. I really In still looking at her. My cheeks heat up a little as I realize what I was doing, I'm a dirty little bastard.

"Okay, okay. I'll shower and we'll go out" I kiss her forehead and stand up. I hear a squeal carried by giggling behind me making me look over my shoulder. She's cupping her mouth with her tiny hands to stop her from giggling adorably-shit. I'm not wearing anything.