Goodnight Malik

Currently I was cleaning up the mess we all made. When I finished, I made my way upstairs. Thanfully all the door’s were closed. The hallway was quite as usual. But as I was entering my room, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and looked back, almost screaming. It was Zayn. What was he doing so late?

“Did I scare you?” he asked.

“Yeah, your face. It scared me” I replied smiling.

“Ha-ha” he laughed sarcastically.

“What do you want Malik?” I said my arms now crossed in front of my chest.

“Nothing Rosselles, just checking up on my fiancé” he said coming closer.

“well aren’t you sweet” I said sarcastically.

Then I realized that he was in his boxers and a tank top.

“like what you see?” he said.

“I’ve seen better” I said blushing. Opening my rooms door and going inside.

“Oh really? That’s why your blushing?” he said cheekily. Following me to my room.

“I’m not blushing!” I said looking away to hide it.

“who said you could come in?” I asked.

“you’re my wife to be. I can follow you wherever  I want” he said sitting on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, took some short pajama’s and a t-shirt out, took my towel and made my way to the bathroom.

“What are you doing?” he asked, looking at my every move.

“What does it look like?” I said making a “duh” face.

He rolled his eyes.

“can I come with?” he asked smirking.

“Don’t push you luck!” I said and shut the door.

He laughed.

Pervert

After taking a refreshing shower, I went out with my hair still wet. Zayn was still there, now holding the frame in his hands which was on the side table.

“They’re your parents?” he asked now looking at me.

I nodded my head. Too weak to speak.

The picture was of my parents when I was 3. The were looking at the camera smiling big with me in the middle. My dad loved taking pictures of us. I have plenty in the closet. But I naver look at them. Its too painful.

“And that’s you” he chuckled.

“hey! I was cute!” I whined.

We laughed.

Now I was sitting on the bed beside him.

“you guys looked so happy” he said.

“what happened?” he asked.

My eyes were getting watery.

I think he noticed.

“Im sorry” he said.

“it’s ok Zayn” I smiled at him.

“I love you dimple. Your mum has it in this picture. You look so much like her” he said looking at me.

I smiled looking at the picture.

“I get that a lot!” I laughed.

Zayn laughed with me.

“We were in Bradford at that time” I said.

“really?” he asked.

“mhm” I said.

“so you were born in UK?” he asked still looking at me.

“yeah” I said, my legs crossed on the bed now.

He did the same with his, facing me.

“but then if you lived there, how come you accent is so different. It only got a hint of Bradford in it” he chuckled.

I did too.

“well, after my parents died. My aunt brought me here in America. I was only 4 then” I told him.

He nodded his head while sticking his bottom lip out.

He looked cute.

“Like what you see?” he asked coming closer no my face. Then I realize I’ve been staring at him.

I looked away blushing.

“We should go to bed” I said.

“Ok” he said laying down on my bed.

“nono! You go to YOUR room” I said taking his arm and pulling him off.

He laughed.

“well, if you wanted to touch me, why not just say so?” he asked standing up and coming closer to me. I took one step back as he took one further. Until I felt the wall behind.

He put his right arm on my side and came closer.

“don’t worry babe. We’ll have plenty of that after marriage” he whispered in my left ear. Sending shivers down my spine.

“Goodnight, shorty” he said now staring at me while I kept looking down.

He kissed my cheek and left. I was still standing there in shock of what just happened.

I let my fingers linger on my cheek where he kissed, sending electric shocks to my body.

God! It has only been one day and this boy has made me witness so much. I don’t know what he will do after marriage.

And with that thought I made my way to the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

What do you think? Let me know...

Pray xx