I Just Want My Clothes

Zayn's p.o.v

I knew this would happen, was I rough with her? I tried my best to be as gentle as possible, considering all the sexual relations in the past were rough. I hope she feels comfortable the next time we do it.

I leave these thoughts as I get up to get some clean clothes from my luggage, seeing that all our clothes were still packed. Did Pray took in clothes with her? She didn't, did she? Good.

All she took in with her was the silk sheet. Oh, how hot she looked.The way she walked in nothing but a pair of sheets covering her. Her hits swaying from left time right, it drove me crazy. I wanted tips take her down right there. But I have to be patient, we have a whole 2 months, I think. But damn, she looked sexy.

"Zayn?" I heard her voice echoed through the door, just in time.

"Yes?" I say, eventhough I know exactly what she needs. A smile makes its way to my lips as I see her dark, wet hair popping out of the bathroom's door.

"Can you please give me my clothes?" she says. Her voice barely coming out, embarresment taking the best of her. Her cheeks flamed red as I smirked upon her shyness. She shouldn't be shy anymore, I'm her husband now and we just made love.

"What?" I say. Slowly walking forward, making her lower her gaze to the marble floor.

"Um, clothes" she says. Backing behind the door when I stand in front of her, feeling 10 feet tall in front of her short figure. It's really cute how short she is in front of me, only till my shoulder.

"Say the magic words" I whisper as I try to open the door, making her eyes wide. Her grip tightens on the door as I try to open it again. Her beautiful brown eyes glare at me as I chuckle.

"What words?" she asks. Her head tilts on the side, lips pouting in confusion. She's so cute.

"You know it" I say, resting my arm on the door frame. She shifts in her spot, looking nervous under my gaze. I take the time to admire her features as she glares at me. I really like playing with her, she's a challenge.

"Please?" her eyebrow raised as she says it with confusion obvious in her silky voice.

"Nope" I say, grinning ear to ear. I smile as she pouts again, making her pink lips look as kissable as ever.

"Pretty please?" she says with hope. I chuckle and shake my head again, this should be fun.

After a while 5 minutes of guessing and pouting. She stomps her bare feet on the slightly wet floor and grits her teeth. My head flies back in laughter and I wink at her to annoy her even more.

"I'll give you a clue" she looks up as soon as those words leave my mouth. Her eyes lighting up.

"It has Zayn in it" I say smugly. Her face changes from frustration to annoyance.

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" she says, almost sarcastically. I smile and cross my arms, waiting for the words to enlightened my ears.

"Zayn is the fattest, stupid, idiot and-oh, oh! Ugliest man alive on this planet Earth" she says proudly.

Pray's p.o.v

Zayn's face goes from happy to shock. I think I just hurt his ego, good. Just give me my fucking clothes. If he is going to be like this in the future, then I might as well kill myself.

"Ok, those are NOT the magic words" he says as he tries to open the door. A squeal escapes my lips as I try time close it, but he's the man.

"Zayn no! Oh my g-stop! Za-ugh, I'm not weari-" but it's too late, he's already inside and I'm running to get the towel, screaming.

I wrap the fluffy white towel around my body and turn around slowly, hoping he saw nothing. But from the look on his face, I know he did.