Betrayed

I'm sorry if I have any mistakes. I wrote this on my phone, so yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pray's p.o.v

Finally out of my stupid heavy dress that I hate so much. I don't know how people can wear that devil, it was just so heavy and itchy and oh well...just bad.

I wonder where's Zayn, I haven't seen him since he left with that girl. Just thinking about her makes my stomach feel uneasy. Ever since she showed up, it feels like something bad is going to happen.

I left those thoughts behind. Zayn would never do that to me, he loves me as much as I love him.

I've been finding him for a few minutes and he's nowhere to be found.

He was looking so fine in his wedding costume. He made me drool everytime he made a remark on me, in front of the guests may I add.

All those happy thoughts left my mind as I opened a certain door.

There he was.

But not alone.

The sight in front of me made a stinging pain go through my heart. My eyebrows became narrow, smile replaced by a pout, I was completely frowning.

Zayn, against the wall, with that girl all over him. It seemed like he didn't mind at all.

My breath hitched as she went closer to him and whispered something in his ear, making him shutter.

I didn't dare move, thinking that Zayn would shove that girl away any second.

Any second now.

But that moment never came, and the worst thing happened. Something that I would never do to him, something that no girl on this very planet deserves.

They kissed.

She leant on and kissed him, just like that. And the worst thing was, Zayn let her. He didn't move an inch.

The pain in my chest was so painful that I thought my chest was going to explode any second.

Any second now.

I just couldn't take it anymore, his name came out from my lips.

"Zayn" I said, with all my energy. But yet, it still came out more like a whisper.

Zayn's eyes shot up to look at who was calling. As soon as his eyes landed on my watery ones, they widened. They only showed regret, just regret and nothing else.

I turned around and slammed the door behind me as a tear escaped my eye.

Anger built inside me, every bit rushing through my vain. Tears came out like waterfall. No, Niagara Falls.

I stomped my feet on the marble floor as I went where my feet took me. My mind currently still on the scene that I just witnessed.

Why would he do this to me? Why? What have I done to him? All I did was trust him more than myself and love him.

I made my way out of the hotel, still angry as hell and started walking towards nowhere.

I couldn't help but feel sad, lonely, helpless, angry, but most of all...

Betrayed.

All those things he said, all those times we spend together, all those sweet moments we had. Didn't they mean anything to him? Was he just playing around, just to get back to his stupid ex?

Thinking about that made me even more angry. I've never been this angry in my entire life. Wiping the tears that were still coming out angrily I ran. I ran till I couldn't take it anymore and I fell to the ground.

It started raining. Everything just seemed so that, lifeless and empty.

I took all I had in me to stand back up again to find a shade. I walked for a few more minutes, hugging my body tight as the strong wind hit my trembling, lifeless body.

I finally found a shade, near a bus stop. I went and fell to the ground and lost it. I couldn't take it anymore and started sobbing uncomfortably, I didn't care if anyone was near at this time of night. I didn't care if I was alone, didn't care if I needed to go home. All I thought of was Zayn. Zayn cheated on me, love really hurts. It hurts bad.

I cried and cried. Just sat there, hugged my knees to my chest and hid my face in them. I don't think i've ever cried like this. I was shaking, hiccups, coughing, just feeling sick that's all.

A few minutes passed and I was still sitting there, on the same spot. That's when I heard a car coming to a spot and the door slam shut. I heard heavy foot steps coming towards me, but I still couldn't stop sobbing.

Feeling nervous and scared as I came to my senses. It could be anyone, a thief, rapist, murderer.

I hugged my body tighter.

I slowly looked up as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was the last person whom I want to see at this time.

Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this is just part one.

Oh! And one more thing.

Hi :)