Episode 46 || Torn

Hot tears burned to his eyes and dripped down one of his checks. He reached  out for karylle.

                “But u are my HOME..”

                He wrapped her small frame in his arms, and planted his lips on hers. Her mouth was cold and stiff, so he cradled her face in his hands kissing her harder,desperate  to get a reaction.

                “Kiss me..” he begged.

                Karylle’s kept her mouth taut, but her body was lifeless. If he let her go, she would have fallen. “Kiss me!” he pleaded. “Please karylle..”

                Malakas siang itinulak ni karylle.

                “Vice..stop..,” hinihingal na wika ng dalaga, sabay tinalikuran sia nito

                He grabbed her wrist. She kept her arm straight, outretched behind her, but she didn’t turn around.

                “Im begging you..” he fell to his knees, still holding her hand. “ don’t do this.. I cant stand feeling like this. . . Pinatay ako nito K..” he said, on the verge of panic.

                Karylle glanced back, and then her eyes drifted down her arm to his.

                And then she looked away, toward the elevator. “Let me go, Vice.”

                The air knocked out of him, and with all hope obliterated, he relaxed his hand, and let her slip out of his fingers.

                Di sia nilingon ni Karylle habang naglakad ito palayo.

                His palms fell flat on the floor. He choked back something welling up in his chest. Every second, the pain renewed itself. He clenched his eyes shut.

                “Please comeback..” he said quietly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                Ilang minuto din siang ganoong ayos, hanggang nakapag desisyon siang tumayo. His feet didn’t want to move.Nakatanaw sia madilim na pasilyo.

                 Marahan siang umupo sa gilid ng pinto and let his tears fall.

                “Meme..”

                “Hey..” he said wiping his eyes.Tumingala sia. Si Buern.

                “Rough night?”

                “Yeah..” he nodded, tulalang nakatingin sa wall sa harap nia.

                “Tarabels.. vorlog na tayo..” buern said, with a small smile.

                Tumango sia. “Yeah....”

                Inalalayan sia ni Buern tumayo at ginaya papasok ng kwarto.

.

.

.

.

.

                The night table drawer squaked when he pulled it open. His fingers padded across the bottom and paused at the corners of a small box.

                Dahan-dahan niang nilabas ang kahon na nakatago sa drawer nia. He sighed and opened the red box, wincing at the sigh of the sparkling diamond ring inside.

                Nanginginig ang kamay na tinanggal nia ang singsing sa kahon , he forced a smile, tears falling down to his face, there was only one finger that belonged inside that white gold circle.

                Napapikit sia. The delicate outlines of her features were burned behind his eyelids. Wishing she would come and save him from the terrible pain he felt.

                Isang mahinang hikbi ang lumabas sa labi nia.

                “Karylle….” He whispered

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                “Will you marry me..”

#BeautifulDisaster

@airanewkulitz

Author’s Note.

                Ramdam nio na ba ang pag tatapos or No?