Chapter 1

Kira's POV.

*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep*
Ugh it is the first day of a new school year and I am not wanting to go.It's another year of idiots and my fellow jocks."Kira get your a** down here you are going to be late for another year of high school!"my dad,the principal of my school,yells at me.Yeah so much for summer. That is going to be a long year.
I finally got up out of bed and got dressed in my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a black t-shirt.I when downstairs to eat breakfast."Are you excited about school Kira." "No it is just another year of the same old routine.I really just want sleep and I got to go bye dad see you at school."I grapped my key and when to my jeep and headed to school.
Another year with all of these werewolves.Oh yeah I almost forgot I am a werewolf.I got my new schedule for this year.I put my head phones in and was listening to In The End by Lincoln Park.
-time skip-(I hate class scenes)
On the way to JROTC I was not paying much attention to my surroundings and bumped into someone.I look up and to my surprise it was my mate.I run as if my life depended on it.I made it for JROTC in the nick of time.I did all of my drills and head home for the alphas' meeting.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guy this is my first even story I have even posted online so please tell me if it is good for bad ok.