First Class

After walking around in circles for fifteen minutes,I decided to sit down on a bench.Im suppose to be looking for room 84.I guess it doesn't want me to find it.Well guess what I don't want to find you either.

I decide to get up and actually look again. I see room 81 ,but where's room 84.I look three doors down and see 87.

Whats wrong with this place?Was there an manufacturing problem?

I head back to the office.The secretary was talking on the apparently in deep conversation.

I don't think that their suppose to talk on the school phone.

As soon as she notices me,her smile drops.Hey same to you to.

"Excuse me,but how is this school numbered"?,I asked.

She replied" Even numbers are on the right wing and odd numbers on the left."

"Thanks " I say as I walk out. I hear her mumble something incoherently as I walk out.

So I headed to the right wing.Room 84 ,I finally found you.

I hate walking into class late.Everyone stares at you.Now especially since it's the first day of school.

I take a breath.Breathe in .Breathe out.I tell myself.

I open the door.

All eyes are on me.The teacher look up from his desk" Hello,you must be our new student.... Sarah,correct"?

"Yes sir", I reply.Instanly whispers break out.I look around to see one of the twins.My eyes widen.She smirks.She's the one with brown eyes.I forgot which one that was.I think that's Anna ,yeah Anna.

"You may sit at any empty desk",the teacher says.The only empty desks are one next Anna,one by a kid picking his nose,and another way in the back.

Kid picking his nose,no.

Way in the back ,no.

I guess I have to sit by Anna.

Anna must have been reading my mind" Mr.Adwork,she can sit here", smirked.

I'm tired of her smirking,just stop it already.I make my way to the desk and plop down.I don't dare look her way.I turn around to face the teacher.

He starts to hand out emergency cards.

Anna begins to poke me.Dont pay attention to her I keep telling myself."Sarah" ,she begins to whisper.Okay this is getting annoying.

I turn to look at her,"What do you want"?,I ask."Oh the new boy has an attitude",she says.
Did she just call me a boy?I think she just called me a boy.

"Um sorry but I think your contacts are blurry.You can clearly see that I'm a girl",I retort.

"Let's not get started on the wrong foot,okay"...."I'm sorry about this morning "..."I want a chance to get to know you",she says.

I roll my eyes.Is she serious?Are you kidding me?

The teacher announces a pretest about to be handed out.Thank you !

A booklet flops on my desk.I guess it's time to get started.Mr.Adwork says"Do not rush you will have a chance tomorrow to finish ".

I begin the test and only get to answer three questions.

"Diana, may pick up the tests",Mr .Adwork says.

A skinny girl with brown eyes and hair comes around."Hi",she says as she passes me.Anna sneers at her.

I think me and her are going to be best buds.

Riiiiiiiinnnnng.

I ran out of the class so fast and heard Anna calling my name in the distance.Bye Felicia.