All We Know

Jace's POV

"Now Mr. Lakewood, all finished, well have your results in about a week".

"Will you be calling me or Samantha?".

"We'll contact both to make sure the message is delievered, and if we don't reach you, well send something through the mail".

"Okay thank you".

"No thank you", the  nurse says.

I walk out of the medical room, to a chatting Electra and Spencer. To my surprise, they're actually laughing and smiling.

"What's this?".

"Just some old strangers catching up", Electra smiles.

"Well as long as there's no funny business, I'm cool", I give a pointed look to Spence.

"No problem here mate".

We do this bro hug thing and then Electra tackles me in a hug.

"Thank you Babe", she whispers in my ear. "Thanks for bringing us together in a way".

"That wasn't me E".

"It wasn't?", she asked stunned.

"That was all you".

"Hey if you lovebirds could give each other a break", Spence says. "How about a guys' night Jace?".

"Umm, idk. I kinda had some thing planned for E and I", I scratch the back of my head.

"Well, maybe another time".

"Well, actually, I planned something with Harley and Tristan so you can go", she gives me wide eyes. I know what she's doing.

"Well okay,Spencer what time?".

"Let's say 9 ish, so I'll have you home, 3 am tops".

"Babe, are you gonna wait at my house?", I ask.

"No, Ill be at the slumber party, I'll see you tomorrow, I'll stop by whenever".

"Okay", I say.

I don't know why, but I see bad idea written all over this.

---------------------------------------------

Electra is helping me get ready for this guy's night out. Honestly, I'm not all that excited, but anything for my girl.

"I'll txt you every hour".

"Don't bother I probably won't answer", she says casually.

"Well, how else will I be able to send you pictures of me while I'm out", I sneak up behind her.

"Okay, maybe I'll answer".

She turns around and I grab her and slowly wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'll miss you". I push her on the counter, then push myself into her.

"Yeah, well your gonna have to do alot more than that, for you to get me to tell you, you can stay".

"You sure", I trail my hands up her shirt and tilt my head into her neck.

"Yes Jace, I'm quite positive".

"I don't think you are", I smirk in her ear.

I bite and suck on her neck, as I trail one of my hands to her area.

She let's out a quiet breathe. I got her right on the ledge, now I just need her to jump.

"I think I got you right where I want you, right where you want to be".