Alone in the Anime House

Again my good freind crazyclass101 started a conversation that again stirred the frozen cogs in my brain. She had been asking how i would react to different characters giving me a hug during our lunch period. Well how would i really react to being so close to someone i thought was so impossible to reach. It's not like we can reach into our tvs and computers to comfort, congratulate, or even fall for. They don't know us or the world we live in outside of their little worlds. So i thought to write a short story about a girl who becomes lucky enough to actually meet said characters of her dreams. Along with her best freind. She's all alone in her house, it's summer break and her parents went off on a few week vacation, leaving their 17 year old daughter alone in their large house.

     Idea 4~

   I softly hum along with the opening as i sit infront of my computer, it buzzing with electricity as i logged on. After so many times i memorized every word of the japanese theme i hear behind me. The tv plays in the background as i plug in my web cam. Once connected a box dings and i click on it, accepting the web chat from my best freind, Nicky. "Ah hello Alice!!" she smiles and waves at me from her side of the chat. I smile and wave back, through the quiet of the house i know she probably hears the hetalia ending  theme playing behind me. "Your watching it again??" she asks. I nod, and go to reply when theres a loud thump from downstairs. My eyes widen and nicky looks at me concerned. "Probably just Zues, i think he's been getting pretty clumsy lately." i say, smiling at the thought of my clumsy old dog knocking over a stool or somthing. It hadnt sounded like glass so it should be easy to pick up later, i think. "Probably." she says.

   Soon enough i would know that wasn't the case. Right as my tv stopped playing the cheery tune there was another sound, the sound of somthing metal hitting wood and footsteps. Heavy footsteps, my eyes widen and i quickly stand up. I cross the room in a quick glide and pick up the metal softball bat from behind the door. Heavy in my hands after all the years without lifting it's cold frame, i lift the bat infront of me and slide out of my room. "ALICE!! GET BACK HERE!!! DONT GO OUT THERE!!!!" i can hear her yell. I look towards the stairs, they happen to be right outside my door. A tall figure, wearing a long scarf is walking up the stairs. It's the middle of june and this idiot is wearing a scarf!! is all i thought about, not once did i realize just how scared i was. I raise the bat over my head and swing it down towards the mans head, but at the last moment he raises his head and looks at me. He stops the bat with his bare hands, his beautiful purple eyes glowing softly in the dim light. My mouth drops into a perfect o as the bat slips out of my hands and a haze quickly takes over my sight. Pulling me into a dark and cold world with only those familiar purple eyes to think about.

     Authors note~

Yeah i'm going through a hetalia phase right now..and yeah if you know who this is then don't kill me fan girls. If i continue i'll probably include a bunch more characters and shows in it. Plus Nicky (crazyclass101)i gave her a character in this story because she again made me come up with somthing this insane. Thanks so much!!!