Little bit of Norse Mythology

~I tend to think of new stories when im stuck on previous ones. So from now on ill post the first page on here and see if anyone wants me to continue. This will also include several of my random rp moments if any seem good or somthing along those lines. I might also place upcoming preveiws of some of my current stories but i wont give names or the story involved. So plz comment if you think they're worth me continuing!!~

Idea one~

Light floods my vision as i open my eyes. Standing above, wait no 'Why am i upside down!?!' is a little purple haired boy. He looks up at me just as confused as i am. "Why are you here? Of all people your the last one i'd think to find on the streets of this pathetic planet." he says. The little boy looks me in the eyes, his one redish eye looking up at me. A hawk lands on his shoulder, "Who are you and where am i....plus why am i upside down??" i ask, getting slightly light headed. He sighs, and puts the hawk infront of my face. The world becomes hazy and fades back into darkness.

When i wake up i'm sitting on the sidewalk near a park. I can't remember anything, especially not how i got here in the first place. "Where am i anyway?" i ask myself, standing quickly. I wander the town, not really sure about anything anymore. 'Who am i and why can't i remember anything?' i think to myself. It's already getting dark and i dont remember how i got to the road im now on. A drop of rain hits me in the face as i look up at the fading sun. My eyes widen as a streak of lightning bolts across the sky. I run, my long pale hair flying out behind me. 'Hopefully ill find some sort of shelter soon.' i think, running. I dash up some stairs but slip at the top, hitting my head on the stone steps. The last thing i see is a temple, a quaint little japanese temple, but im not really sure how i know what it is when i cant remember anything else.

Authors notes~

This is just an idea i got from a new show i happened to find online. If i do continue itll be a fanfic of "Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok." its a story revolving around the norse gods and myths.