Hetalia!!

~Yeah its me again...I'm going to start working on a hetalia oc and maybe a fanfic to go with it. If i happen to have enough time ill use this as an oppertunity to practice comics which if i do they'll be posted right alongside the chapter it corresponds to. Only sad thing about this though is that I had finally decided to do an oc of Romania..i thought there wasnt already one but i looked it up to be safe after already setting up her bio information and to my dissapointment there was one. They had acctually just introduced Romania in volume 4. Well whatever i had already thought this through but never planned on this. After its only in the manga ill just go by the anime's plot and if romania does show up ill stop it before then.~

     -Heres my oc Romania's bio.-

Her human name is Viviana Teppes. She's 21 years old and lives in the country of Romania, near transylvania. Viviana tends to have a dark aura around her and her blood red eyes just make people fear her more. She has a small pair of fang like canines and tends to wear darker colors or red. Romania isn't really that bad as long as you don't question the strength of her country. She's actually quite sweet, just deffensive, and it doesnt help that she spends alot of time with large powerful countries like Russia and China.(though never at the same time)

She gets along well with very few countries, most are to scared of her to approach her (This doesn't seem to stop France). Romania tends to spend time around either her best freind China or Russia, whom she doesnt see why others fear him except every now and then. Lithuania also enjoys her company along with Estonia, who ,along with her other freinds, do get to see her kinder side.  She loves animals and enjoys being outside when the weather permits and spends alot of time playing music, reading, or walking around through the many secret passages in her home.

     ~Thats all i got so far..i will start posting it soon though~  

(All shall join Mother Russia one day and i look forward to seeing them all beg.)..wait....RUSSIA!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THAT!!! ~sorry had to do that~