Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 23

Heey :)

So this chapter is a kinda fill in one. The next one is probably going to be THE END or THE ONE BEFORE THE END!!!!

Im sooo excited! It isnt that much action packed this chapter but the next one or two chapters will be very action packed!

Hope you enjoy and dont forget to: VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN ME!!!!!

I also must add that Sweeti (AKA Kirsty :D and one of my bestest friends ;)) Is an AMAZING Writer! She has recently started a story called Zafarna and i am hooked! Please chack it out and VOTE! Also comment! She would LOVE to know what you think!

I will also upload faster if you do so make sure you do!

Now to the story >>>>

_______________

Shelly's POV

He wasn't staring our way but that didn't seem to loosen Luke's grip on my arm. I was sure to have a big bruise there tomorrow. I was just staring at him, why wasn't he in class.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Luke whispered to me. I nodded even though he was facing

the complete opposite direction to me so he couldn't have possibly seen my nod.

"Yup, we need to get out of here" I whispered back.

"But won't he get suspicious if he sees us leaving when we have only just arrived?" I wondered. The

grip Luke had on me loosened, at last.

"Probably, look let's just be clever here. He doesn't know that we are Greg and Ava really does he?"

"Clever? Nahh you got yourself all wrong" I tried to joke, but failed.

"Shelley?"

"No he doesn't" I said as if Luke really needed the answer.

"So let's act our normal selves and head to class!" he said then started walking towards the building. I

could see that Jake was still just staring out into mid air so that kind of made me feel more relaxed.

"So how was your biology exam?" Luke asked me. I didn't even have a biology lesson, let alone an

exam.

"Pardon?" I asked. He gave me a look and I instantly understood, he was trying to make it seem like

nothing is wrong or comes across as suspicious.

"Oh well I think I may have failed. We haven't really covered it much yet" I said, part of it was true!

Then I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't need to turn around or have eyes in the back of my head.

It was Jake for sure. I think Luke picked up on the footsteps too but didn't stop the conversation.

"That's a shame I think I did well in mine" he said though he didn't sound as confident as he was

before.

"Yeah well urmm...you might have...revised for no I mean more" I said stuttering. Luke nudged me then someone tapped on my back. I turned around to see Jake looking at us.

"Look who it is" he said.

"Look Jake-" I started.

"How do you know my name?" Jake wondered. What does he mean?