Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 21

Heey :) This is the next chapter!

I would like to do some shout outs to the recent people who have just become my fan!

VampirePrincess69

Koolkeke500

Silvergirl112

^^^^^^^^^^

Thankyou so much! It really means alot to me :D

I would also like to ask if you could read my other story: At a Crossroad In My Life x

I hope you like it just as much as you like this one :D Pleasee read it!

Oh and dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT! its only a couple of buttons!

Lovee youu'x

Jake's POV

I am losing patience, that Greg and Ava know more than they should and I need to silence them. I haven't seen them in a while and I am starting to lose hope. The news keeps saying that there is a chance of them not coming back alive. But that's all rubbish because I would know if they are dead.

I have a dealing in about 10 minutes so I left the house and walked to the given place. It's a big dealing but apparently its with a convenience shop owner so its pretty public. I grabbed my gun from my back pocket and slid it down lower in my jeans. Just in case someone decides to ruin it.

As I entered the shop I noticed there were only a couple of customers. A boy and a girl. They didn't

look like the type to deal drugs but then again who does? The boy was looking at me really weirdly and then rushed over to the girl. Then they disappeared. The door hadn't opened so they were still in here.

I think I recognised the boy but only the face, the hair seemed different. I just can't think of where I recognised him from. They came into view and went to the till, I still hadn't done my dealing yet and so I looked out the window hoping to see the dealers any minute. I could feel someone staring at me, so I turned around. Sure enough the girl was looking straight at me, probably checking me out.

Then they left, and I watched them go. Looks like the dealers set me up, so I decided to follow the girls and boy from earlier. They started walking down an alleyway so I waited a bit then followed. They didn't talk so everything was silent, apart from the footsteps. Then when the alleyway ended I saw them entering the school gates to where Jane and Spencer go. I kept well hidden and there was no way they could see me now.

I guess I would have to find out who they were through Jane or Spencer.

That reminds me, I need to pick them up from school later, I need to tell them or they will forever hate me. I don't mean to treat Jane the way I do, but she doesn't understand. I love her but well she just thinks I'm disgusting and plain sick. The way she looks at me as if what we are doing is wrong. When it isn't because it feels so right. And how can anything be wrong when it feels like that? She will never love me the way I love her only because she thinks its incest. But it doesn't matter what they call it! its love at the end of the day, and that's what I have towards her.

But we aren't actually related. Her mum and my dad went out and got married so that's how we became related. But now they have split up so really the feelings I have for Jane are not weird or anything to do with incest. But she doesn't understand!

I waited in the car park for them to come out, and then I saw Jane. She came over and I smiled.

"Hey Jane, where is Spence?" I asked, she pointed behind her as she started to open the passenger door.