Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 18

Heey (: Here is the next chapter for Like Brother Like Sister :D

Hope you enjoy it!

My shout outs are for: MikalaIsMe

SuperCoolNerd

Sweeti

These people are awesomeee! Thankyouuu soo much for reading and commenting and fanning and voting!!!!!! I Love youu!!!!

Dont forget i have also uploaded my new story and i promise it gets better than the first chapter :P I hope you love it like you do this one!

Dont forget to comment!!!!

Dont forget to Vote!!!!!

Lovee youu'x

_________

Ava's POV

Eugh! My headache is kind of going but I really miss Greg. Where was he? I swear he said he would only be gone for a little while but it's been like 2 hours! I pulled oout my cell phone and typed in Greg's mobile number.

"Hello Ava?" I said.

"Greg! I'm sooo bored! Where are you?" she asked me, great where did I say I was last time?

"Urmmm....shopping" I said quickly.

"Good so when you have had your appointment after your shopping spree, can you come back and keep me company?" I said. Making sure that I had already remembered him having an appointment. I could have busted him there and then, but he might actually be shopping to get me something.

"Sure babe I will be there as soon as-"he started to say but there as a lady in the background who started talking.

"Miss Shroops the head teacher is here to see you" she said. What! Head teacher? OMG he is getting us into a school, no bloody way!

"Who was that? Greg you better not be doing what I think you are doing! Don't you dare I'm coming

after you!" I told him, but before he even bothered to say anything, he hung up. Great now how on earth am I going to find out which school he is at now!

The lady did mention the head teacher's name as Miss Shroops, so now I need to find out which school she teaches at! I went over to the door and into the hallway, they must have a computer somewhere here, so I asked at the reception.

"Hey, I was wondering where the nearest computer is that is available to the public" I asked. If I must say I think I sounded very formal.

"Well we have two computers, and as far as I know they are both free to use" she said.

"Free as in no money or free as in no-one is on there?" I wondered. She picked up a phone and started talking to another person. Then when she put it down she looked at me.

"Free as in no money and no-one using them" she said.

"May I ask why you need them? We need to keep account of these details in case anything goes wrong" she finished. I nodded and gave her every detail; she said that she hopes I find the right school.

I headed over to the computer and went on to Google. I typed in local schools on the search and it came up with many results, I added Miss Shroops on the end. I went on nearly all of the searched but I was no hope, I couldn't find her anywhere. I scrolled down and clicked on a random website.

Woah, talk about weird. It was a school website that just so happened to have Miss Shroops as their head teacher. I looked at their location and found it was only around a bus ride away. I didn't bother going back to my room; I just logged off the computer and ran out of reception.