Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 7

Heyahh Everyone :D

Only one person commented on who they thought it was :/ Your gonna have to do better than that!

Anyway.... Please VOTE

And......... Please COMMENT!!!!

Even if its just a few words, i would really appreciate it!!!!

Can You Also Do One More Thing.... And Become a FAN!!!! Please :P

Loveee Youuu x

_____________________________________________

Luis's POV

"Oh for gods sake! Will i ever be able to kiss my girlfriend without some interruption!" I am so annoyed. First its her brother now its this dude, who I have never seen in my whole bloody life. So what could possibly be his problem with us making out!

"Greg?" Ava said. What! She knows this dude? Please let him not be another brother, god knows how I'm going to cope with that.

"Babe? You know this dude?" I tried to sound cool and relaxed, but I don't think it worked.

"Calm down Luis, this is my ex", Ex? Man this was going to be awkward.

"Look Ava, can we like talk?" this Greg guy said to MY girlfriend. I held her hand hoping that she realises I'm not going to let her go with her ex without me with her. She looked down at out hands and raised an eyebrow. Then she turned her back on Greg and stared right at me. I looked down at her.

"Babe, its okay. You can trust me I wont do anything apart from talk."

"I know, and I do trust you. Its him I don't trust." I said to her. It was partly true, I mean I do trust her but there is a part of me that doubts everything she says and I know that isn't really how a relationship is meant to be like. But still its how I feel...

"What the hell dude! You don't even know me"

"Yeah well I'm guessing by the look of you that she dumped you, so that doesn't really make you at the top of the most reliable guys!"

"Whatever, Ava? Can we just talk, please?" I held onto Ava's hand tighter.

"Okay, but we have lessons to go to"

"Oh I know, so do I remember?" he said, grinning at both of us.

Ava let go of my hand and then kissed me on the cheek. I went to kiss her some more but she had already left with Greg. As I watched them go I saw Greg put his middle finger up at me.

"Jerk" I said. Remembering the time Ava called me and Jason that.

Jason. I wonder what he would think of this.

_______

Ava's POV

I kissed him on the cheek. Great one Ava. He looked like he wanted more but I could see Greg was getting impatient. He started walking off, and so I catched up with him.

"Moving on quickly aren't we?" he said to me, then he turned round probably to see Luis. I swear I saw him stick his finger up, but if he wants to be childish then let him.

"Yeah well I could say the same about you, seeing as you moved on before we even broke up" I wanted to sound like I was in control, but I think I sounded desperate.

"Whatever, she wasn't half as good as a kisser as you were, or that good in bed" he smirked. I hate Greg, he didn't exactly say it all quiet. I was thinking of slapping him but by the looks of his cheek, someone had already done the honours. That's when I smiled.