Why so silent good Monsieur?(Mullette)

Hercules, John, and Alexander were in the courtyard of the school. They heard about there being a new student coming from France but they had yet to meet them. Hercules placed a card down on the table. "Ha ha! Hand it over." He held out his hand, chuckling.

Alexander and John groaned in unison as they handed Hercules ten dollars each. "You know that's not fair." Alexander said.

"It's totally fair what are you talking about?"

Alexander rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what I am talking about, Hercules."

"So how's the thing with Gwen going?" John asked.

"Oh you know, she still doesn't want to meet you guys."

"I'm starting to think you made her up." Alexander chuckled. "Although I don't think you could." Hercules shrugged.

Lafayette walked into the court yard. He hadn't met anyone really and was hoping he could meet someone. He stood and looked around. He put his backpack down and tightened his hair tie. Hercules looked up and his eyes immediately landed right on Lafayette. He couldn't seem to take his gaze away.

John looked at Hercules a bit confused. "Hercules..." There was no answer. Hercules just sat there and stared at the tall Frenchman. He was blushing softly and there was no telling what was happening in his brain. The world seemed to slow to a stop and everything tuned out. Basically all Hercules could see was Lafayette.

"Hercules mulligan!" Alexander said with a snap at Hercules' ear.

Lafayette suddenly looked at him and Hercules blushed and looked away. He looked at Alexander and John. "W-what?" It was odd...like, really odd. He seemed shy all the sudden. His voice was soft and a slight smile at his lips.

"Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself..." John said. "You were staring over there for around five minutes." 

Hercules looked down at his lap. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

"Hercules, you're blushing..." Alexander said.

Hercules  looked up and shook his head. By this time Lafayette had begun to walk over to the group. "Bonjour." He said.

Alexander looked at him. "Oh. Bonjour Monsieur. Pouvez-vous parler anglais?" (< oh. Hello sir, can you speak English?[also sorry, I'm using Google translate so...hehe])

"Oui. I can. I just 'ave zis zick accent...zhat I don't really like."Apon hearing this handsome man speak Hercules blushed more.
Lafayette looked at him. "Bonjour je m'appelle Marquis De Lafayette."

"He just said his name is Marquis De Lafayette." Alexander traslated.

"Oui. But you can call me Lafayette." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you Lafayette, I'm John Laurens." John smiled. "That's Alexander Hamilton." He pointed to Alexander. John looked at Hercules. "And that's Hercules Mulligan."

Hercules looked up at him. "H-hey." He said softly.

Lafayette looked at Alexander and whispered. "Is zhat one alright? He seems like he is uh...'ow do you say...?'aving trouble keeping it in his pants..."

"I don't know, I think there is something going on in his brain." Alexander whispered back.

"Hercules..." John said.

Hercules looked at him. "...what?"

"Is there something you want to tell us?"

"....no."

"Are you gay?" Alexander asked bluntly.

"What? N-no!"

"Yep he's gay." John confirmed.

"I am not....I've been with girls...."

"Not from what we've seen..."

"Yeah I have....with uh...Gwen."

"Hercules, we've never seen you with a girl. Ever. I don't think Gwen is even real..."

"Well I have."

"Hercules just admit it."

"There is nothing to admit."

"Yes there is. It's kinda obvious you're gay."

"It is." John nodded. "But you shouldn't pressure him, Alex."

"Well he is..."

"Yes I know but, you never want to pressure people."

Alexander shrugged. "Well, all his friends are gay...heck. he is the one who got us together."

"Yes I know but-"

Lafayette decided to interrupt. "If it makes you better, mon amie. I'm gay, I'm not afraid to tell anyone that."

Hercules looked at him. "Well, it's just...I...I've seen what John and Alexander have been through because they are gay..."

"Oui, and I 'ave been through a lot too. But I 'ave gotten through it. You have nothing to 'orry about."

"Dude, you are strong. I bet you'd beat those people's asses if they said even a small thing against you." Alexander said.

"I guess...You're right..."

"You bet I am. You are the toughest guy I know. You'll be fine."

Hercules sighed. "Fine...i-i...I am gay."