Just Do It! (mullette) [warning: swearing]

John and Alexander knew that Hercules and Lafayette liked each other. Of course, neither Lafayette or Hercules would admit it. John came up with a plan to have them confess it. He told it to Alexander and he 100% agreed with it.

The squad was walking in the halls of their highschool when John randomly stopped by a Janitor's closet. Alexander stopped with him.

Lafayette stopped and looked at him. "Why are we stopping?"

"Yeah..." Hercules said with a confused look.

John opened the door.

"What the..?" Hercules said. Alexander  looked at John and pushed both Hercules and Lafayette into the closet and leaned against the door.

"John Laurens!" Hercules yelled and pounded at the door. "Let me the hell outta here! You know that I don't do small spaces!"

"We won't let you out until you confess! And if you don't you aren't getting outta there!" Alexander replied.

"Confess what?! I have nothing to confess!" Hercules yelled.

"You know what I am talking about!"

"No, I have absolutely no fucking clue  what you are talking about!"

"Your undying love for each other!" John snorted.

Alexander tried to not laugh. "We've seen the look on your faces since 6th grade!"

Hercules blushed. "I..I don't have any feelings for that handsome Frenchman..." it was an obvious lie.

Lafayette groaned and rolled his eyes at John and Alexander.

"Well then I guess there is two closets your not coming out of." John snorted.

Alexander chuckled. Hercules rolled his eyes.

"Well I am gay so I'm out of one closet." Lafayette said.

Hercules sighed and turned around to face Lafayette. "I uh...I'm gay too."

"One down, one to go." Alexander said to John. John nodded.

"And uh..." Hercules didn't want to say it so, instead he looked down at Lafayette and just flat out kissed him. Lafayette's eyes widened a bit. He never thought that Hercules liked him, no....loved him. It took him a few seconds to kiss him back so he could process it all. But he most certainly did kiss him back.

When Lafayette kissed Him back his heart skipped a beat. He had no idea how Lafayette would react but he was glad he did. Lafayette softly caressed Hercules' cheek. Hercules wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled away from the kiss looking at him.

"I-i" lafayette stammered, blushing. He couldn't find the words.

Hercules chuckled softly also, blushing. "I love you, Marquis De Lafayette." He smiled.

John looked at Alexander and smiled widely. The walked away from the door. "Alright you can come out now." John said.

Hercules opened the door, holding Lafayette's hand and not being able to look away.

"Well looks like my plan worked." John said. Alexander nodded and chuckled.