[30] *Liam*

Niall pulls me away after the scene that had just happened and I couldn't be more proud of him right now. He loves me so much that he would do anything, like hurt a douche like Ashton. He deserved it to be honest because he would mess with Niall and I all the time before we were together. Ashton got the karma that he deserved and that makes me even happier now. I'm just now hoping that he will stop messing with us and go on with life since I want to be happy with Niall. He is so perfect and strange and I love him dearly.

"Baby, are you alright?" He asks me as we sit down in the courtyard, his fingers trailing through my hair as he stares into my eyes. I smile at him with a slight nod. "I'm great. Thank you for doing that to Ashton, he deserved it." He chuckles then pecks my lips. "I'd do anything for you, my love. You make me happy and I just want you to feel the safest and be loved by me." I smile a bit more at him before standing up. I lace my left hand with his right.

"I'll always feel safe and loved by you. Because I love you so much and you do make me feel safe. You always have." He smirks a bit before kissing my cheek. "That's good. But why don't we go to another topic..." He places his hand over my crotch with a bigger smirk on his face. I instantly let out a soft moan before slightly smirking. "You're the dominant one but you like it when I top you.. I don't understand.." He gets closer to me with a much larger smirk. "I love it when you make love to me.. When you're in control in that moment. Is that a problem?" I chuckle softly as I shake my head.

"Not a problem at all, Ni..."