(5) *Niall*

Liam and I have known each other for a few years and it has been the worst few years of my life. He has been so ignorant and cruel to me and I don't know how someone like him could be so smart at the same time. He messes with me in a mental matter and it pisses me off; I just hope that we will never have to meet again.

"Niall Horan!" Oh, speak of the devil. I hate that we have the same lunch period. Why must god be so cruel? "What the hell do you want Liam?" I ask in annoyance as he sits down next to me with his honors calculus book now on the table. "I need help with the homework and that's all I need from you." I frown at him whilst letting out a long, annoyed sigh.

"Alright. Let me see the problems. You're leaving right after understand? I already wanna choke you." I roll my eyes before looking at the problems that he has to do for his class. I write down the numbers to help him out. I quickly shove my pencil away after only a minute, giving him big hints for the problems. I'm in the highest math class, but he isn't.

"Thank you, Niall. Sorry for being such an arse to you. Really." I frown his way again as he walks off, not looking back at me.

What the hell did he just say to me?