(15) *Niall*

"Liam, can you hand me the whisk?" I'm currently making Liam and I omelettes for breakfast, since I invited him over this morning, and he was so cute when he came to the front door. He wasn't looking at me and his cheeks were as red as beets. It was so fücking cute that I nearly cooed at him.

He is honestly the most adorable boy on earth and I'm hoping that he actually likes me back and is not acting, its obvious that he does though. Since he always gets shy and more happy when I'm around, its obvious that he likes me back. I'm hoping that if I tell him my feelings, he'll tell me his, I'm really hoping.

Liam has handed me a whisk whilst looking away from me, and I actually cooed at him, making his cheeks heat up. "You're so cute, Liam." I tell him whilst looking down at the food. I hear some shuffling before glancing to my right, seeing a blushing Liam. "You think I-I'm cute?" I chuckle, but nod quickly.

"So cute, Liam... And so adorable. Has no one ever told you that?" He shakes his head slowly, making me frown. "Everyone just thinks that I'm a jock who is either sexy and or dominant... Never adorable or cute." I smile a bit as he looks at me, winking at him quickly.

"Well I think you're both really cute and adorable, Liam. Also sexy and very dominant looking." His cheeks become even hotter as he stares at me. "N-Niall... Do you like me or something? This is so strange..." I chuckle. "Why is it strange? I just like you." I turn off the stove as I turn to him. His eyes grow wide as I step closer to him. "Y-You actually like me?" I cup his cheeks in my hands, staring deeply into his eyes.

"I really like you, Liam..."

.

.

How would their love be strange?