(10) *Liam*

My first attempt to get him to actually like me as a human, is to show him that I care about him, because I really do. I told someone to purposely trip him so I can help him with his books, since he carries all of them at once, including folders and such. He is so strong and god I just wanna love his body. Back to reality though.

Josh walks behind Niall as he carries his belongings, looking at me before I nod. He then walks quickly past the blond, putting his foot in front of him, making him trip and drop his books. Josh then quickly runs off as Niall sighs heavily and angrily. I slyly walk up to him and kneel down to his height. "Need some help, Niall? I promise I won't act dumb so don't yell at me..." I look away from his eyes, but notice that he is gently smiling.

"Thank you, Liam... Sorry if I scare you sometimes. I'm noticing that you're becoming more quiet... Is there a problem?" I blush a bit as his heavenly voice travels into my ears. "N-No... I've just been thinking a lot.. I'm tired of being an arse and I'm tired of annoying you. You don't deserve to be hurt in anyway possible because you are b-beautiful.." I notice him now blushing as I look up at him.

"O-Oh.. Thanks.. Are you saying this before acting all douchey?" I chuckle softly and shake my head. "No, Niall... I'm done acting like that... I just want to be really close to you because I need good friends, someone I can talk to.. My friends on the team talk about girls and it makes me wanna gag.. " Niall chuckles with the biggest grin on his face. "Same here... Let's go eat lunch together, yeah? I wanna get to know this sweet Liam.." My blush intensifies as we then continue to walk to lunch.

I hope nothing will ruin our friendship...

.

.

Everyone's thoughts so far???