Chapter 6

A/N: I am so sorry for the really LATE update. I've been real busy with school and stuff you know. hope you enhoy the chapter please can i get more votes. all im asking for is your opinion that's it. I don't know when I will update but just read for now. Well guys here you go the chapter you have been waiting for :)

         $TEPHANIE POV :

It is finally the end of the day. For some strange reason I haven't heard of this so called Hunter. I mean is good that he isn't annoying me. Oh gosh I find it strange that I haven't seen him. I mean he is the so called "Popular Guy" Anyways I'm tired and I should probably be heading home. I put my Textbooks away. I was checking on my phone to see what time it was but at the same time I was heading out the entrance to go home obviously. When all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

oh my goossh Can't you watch where your walking?"       what  the hell who does she think she is to boss me around or treat me whatever way the hell she wants like HELL NO!!! For some reason she seems familiar. Oh right she the pinkish girl from earlier. Or the slutty girlfriend of the asshole. FYI hunter if you didn't know.

What the hell is your problem pinky?

Don't you dear call me pinky you fucking rebel!!

I think I like the nickname rebel because for sure I Wouldn't like being called a slut!!!!!!!!

Oh you bitch you have no idea who you just messed with!

Oh for sure I do I messed up with the pinky slut and FYI YOU my darling have no idea who You have just messed with!!!

Oh come on just because your  new to this school doesn't mean that you have privelages.

Oh lord don't you think I already know that like we should all be treated equaly except for the *cough* sluts *cough*.

"STEPANIE Stop!!"  yelled Evelyn

"Oh come on Evelyn nothing good has even started like this slut has not said anything"

"Steph stop she is just going to cause you problems and right now you don't need problems lets just get out of here" said Evelyn

"YEAH BITCH just get out of here the only thing your doing is cause problems"

"Oh shut the fuck up motherf+++er  you the fucking bitch who started everything"

With that Evelyn had enough and she push me with all her strength out the school building.

"What the hell just happen Stephanie?"

"Oh come on don't  use my whole name I feel like your serious."

"Because I am serious!"

"But why I mean I haven't  done anything."

"Haven't  done anything you were just arguing with Stacey."

"Who the hell is Stacey---- Ooooh you mean the pinky slut!"

"Her name is Stacey-"

"Whatever I don't  care what her name is and I don't  understand why you getting all mother crazy about a simple argument I mean that was nothing in my other arguments or fights have been 10000000x even better. Like you could've let me throw her a punch or something"