Chapter 5

Stephanie POV:

"What the hell" I half yelled and falling of the bed. There in the same bed was the annoying bastard. Ughh is he like going to leave me alone. Wait how in the freaking world did he get in my room?

"What the hell are you doing in MY BED and How did you even get in???"

"Aww babe I think you should learn to close your window and I just wanted to cuddle with you" I glance at the window and see that I had left it open to refresh the room.

"What?? That is not helping I needed to refresh my room and also How dare you come inside my room without permission." I started yelling at him. And he just roll his eyes

"Hey keep it down you don't want to wake the whole city and lets argue later I need to relax there is like 20 more minutes of sleep." He started making himself comfortable. He was about to close his eyes when I decide to yell "You know what Get out of MY HOUSE NOW!!!!"

"Are you really telling me to get out"

"Yes I am so now Get the fuck out."

"But your bed is comfy"

"I don't give a damn if my bed is comfy I said to GET OUT!!!!"

"Ughh your a bitch and here I thought you were some nice princess results are you are a witch ohh what am I saying your worse you turning into a werewolf."

"Ohh you asshole" I said while trying to grab anything around me to hit his face. But I didn't find anything.

"Just get out"

"Fine laterz than"

"What you mean lat~" I was going to ask him but he ran out of my room to the stairs and wow out of the house.

        I check the time and see it is 7:24 a.m. I still have time to shower and etc. I strip out of my clothes and shower. 

       After showering I put on my black skinny jeans that have a chain on one side. I put on my black converse that have spike designs you get the image. I put on my red tank top and a black shirt that has holes designs to be able to see the red tank top.

         Oh jesus my day so far has been horrible.

           I grab my keys and phone and bag. I put it on the counter. I rapidly go to the bathroom around the hallway and brush my teeth. I know know I didn't eat breakfast I'm not hungry though and also I'm going to be late to school. I leave my hair like that.  I hear a beep noise and I look through the window and see Evelyn outside parked with her car.

       Ohh what a nice person she decided to pick me up. HEHE.

       I exit my house and I approached to Evelyn car. I hop in the passenger seat.

       "So Steph how was your day?"

      "My day wow is just starting and it is horrible!"

     " Oh wow really what happen?" With this she starts to drive.

     "Oh nothing important just this lunatic guy keeps bothering me." She makes a rapidly stop and looks at me shock.

     "What you serious. And who us this guy."

      "Well I don't really know him but I don't have to because I just know he is an asshole player and damn sexy." At this Evelyn starts to giggles.