Epilogue

Coruscant (3 months after mission)
It was not often that Emperor Palpatine himself left his Imperial palace but something about this rainy Coruscant day was different. His personal shuttle had been accompanied by a squadron of tie interceptors as it flew through the almost identical high rises. A secret research facility in the industrial sector of the planet was his destination as he silently awaited the journey's end. A few short moments later, he had arrived and was escorted out of the shuttle by a small group of royal guards.  The facility itself was located deep underground and could only be accessed via elevator which the emperor swiftly proceeded to step into.  Everyone remained silent as they journeyed down for what felt like forever until at last they came to a halt and the doors slowly hisses open.  This revealed a relatively small room with a single cryo pod located in its centre.  The emperor slowly hobbled towards the pod and began to laugh manically as he saw its contents.  "So after all that, he survived..."

Meanwhile
It had taken the remaining Ghost crew several weeks to journey from the Unknown Regions back to the rebel headquarters on Atollon but they were greeted with a celebration for their heroics.  Fireworks were launched and dances were performed as the heroes took a well needed rest from the worries of the Galaxy.  Surprisingly another ally awaited the rebels at their return, the Jedi mechanic that had helped them on Dantooine.  Apparently he'd considered Kanan's words carefully and come to the conclusion that joining the rebellion was the right thing to do.  With the absence of three of the original Ghost crew's members, Commander Sato had, much to Hera's annoyance, transferred Rex and Jay on board the ship saying that they'd need the extra men if they were going to function properly.  However, neither of the new arrivals took on any of the original code names and instead became Spectre 7 and 8, respecting those who were no longer with the crew.

In the far reaches of the outer rim
Sabine carefully guided the Phantom through space, trying to dodge asteroids and other space debris.  They'd recently equipped the ship with a hyperdrive giving them the ultimate freedom of being able to go anywhere they wanted.  After years of fulfilling bounties and generally just getting into trouble the pair finally settled in Naboo where they remained, free from the worries of fighting bucket heads.  Life threw many challenges at them as well as many rewards, they took both in their stride and as a team, the padawan and the Mando, the most dangerous team in the cosmos.
The End.