XI. You Give Me Something

(A/N - Thanks to all of the readers, commenters and voters for making this story #91 in FanFiction!!  It really means so much to me, so thanks bunches, babes!!  I hope you enjoy the chapter!!  The song in this is 'You Give Me Something' by James Morrison.  He is amazing!!  Anyway....love to all of you!!  xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So?” Liam stated as I joined them in the kitchen when I returned home.  Louis waited for my reply with an expression that mirrored Liam’s.

“So, what?” I asked with a straight face.  I do love playing with them.

“Seriously, Niall.”  I smirked.

“Fine.  So you both should get your autograph now because when I’m famous I won’t have time for you little people.” I sarcastically said in an over the top posh accent.  Then my eyes lit up and my smile must have filled my entire face.

“Oh my God!” Louis yelled and both attacked me in a hug.  We all started cheering and jumping around. 

“Niall got a deal….Niall got a deal….Niall got a deal…” They started to chant.  After a few minutes I noticed that we somehow made it into the living room.  We calmed down a bit and I sat on the couch and shook my head. 

“I can’t believe this is all happening.” I stated in disbelief.

“This is so amazing, Ni.  You deserve this so much” Liam smiled and sat next to me and gave me a one armed hug. 

“We definitely need to have a massive party to celebrate” Louis exclaimed.  He was always the one for a party.  But yes, I wanted one too.

“Absolutely” I beamed.  “How about Saturday night, that way I can really party and not have to worry about going to work on Sunday morning.” I suggested.

“Work?  You have a record deal.  You don’t need to work anymore.  You are going to be rich and famous”   Liam laughed at Louis’ statement.  Liam was more sensible so he obviously understood and replied to Louis.

“Lou, he can’t just quit his job because he got a deal.  I am sure it will take a good amount of time before he even has a record out and makes any money from it and all that.”

“Exactly.” I confirmed.  “When I sign the contract sometime this week, I will get some sort of advance but I’ll still need to have a steady income, hence why I’ll still be working.  It may only be part time, however.  Not sure.  I’ll have to talk to Trip about it tomorrow.”

“Well regardless, you will be rich and famous soon.  So…who should we invite?”

The next few days went smoothly.  I received a call from Maddox Entertainment stating that the legal documents would be drafted by Monday and I would have to go to the office to sign them on Tuesday.