V. Some Breakfast

(A/N- Hello darlings!  Hope you enjoy the chapter!!  New cover made by @simpledimplee.  Anyway.....comment/vote if you would like!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head is pounding.  My stomach is feeling nauseous.  My vision is blurry from not having woke up fully yet.  I sit myself up slowly and rest back on my elbows.  I squint, until my eyes have time to adjust to the light coming in from the window; a window that is not mine.  I look to the left and see a wardrobe; also not belonging to me.  My eyes have adjusted more and I allow them to open completely.

I am not in my room.  Where the hell am I?  What did I do last night, besides clearly drank more than I should have.  I drop my head back onto the bed; worst decision yet.  That hurt like hell.  I groaned.  I looked to the left and took notice of a picture on the night stand.

Harry?  That’s a picture of Harry and a girl.  They look close but she looks familiar.  I notice a tiny engraving at the bottom of the frame.  I squint to look at the script writing and it reads ‘To my baby bro.  I love you, kid’

That’s why she looks so familiar.  She also went to school with us but she was a few grades ahead.  Gemma; yea, that was her name.  If I remember correctly she was also very popular.  Why am I even thinking about that when I should be trying to remember why I am in Harry’s room?

I lift the blankets and luckily I am fully clothed; uncomfortable because my jeans have shifted to the side and my shirt has risen up but I am clothed, meaning I did not do anything that I will regret.  Well, I didn’t do anything without my clothes on that I will regret.  Who knows what I did to embarrass myself.

I fold the blankets back over my body and swing my legs off the edge of the bed and place them on the floor.  I adjust to my new position and take a few moments to stop my head from spinning. 

There is a bathroom in front of me and I am thankful that I don’t have to leave the room just yet to face whoever might be out there waiting.  I take care of my business and splash some water on my face.  I use the bottom of my shirt to pat my face dry and slowly make my way to the door.  When I open it, I look down a hallway and see a couch, occupied by someone with recognizable curly brown hair.  His eyes are on the t.v. and hasn’t yet noticed me as I walk softly towards the living room.

I walk behind the couch and to the front of it.  I sit on the opposite end from Harry and only then does he turn his attention on me.

“I hope you feel better than you look, right now.” He smirks.

“I’m pretty sure I feel worse.”  I reply and he laughs.  I see him walk into the kitchen and open a cabinet.  He fills a glass with water and brings it over to me along with a bottle of Tylenol, extra strength, thankfully. 

“Thanks” I say quietly because noises are still an issue for my head at the moment.  I pop a couple of the pills and drink the full glass of water.  He sits back down on the couch and we remain silent for a few minutes.  It is quiet awkward because I still don’t know if I did anything to embarrass myself and why was I in Harry’s flat and not in my own?