Thirty Eight

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

VOTE&COMMENT!❤️

Anthony POV

I stood on Malaysia's porch loading up. I don't care, I don't give a fuck how dumb or stupid I'm acting because regardless if I get caught, I'm going to jail anyways. So I might as well handle my business before all of that.

Before I went to Tyler's house, I had stopped by hers to give her money for the kid while I was gone because I was trying to be responsible for a change. Now who knows what this bitch done did already, probably told everybody she knows I'm here and that I gave her money for that fucking kid. So I'm just gonna make it quick then be on my way.

I was supposed to go see Zaniya and them, but I can't even do that because this girl wanna fuck with me.

Putting the gun in my pocket, I twisted the door knob and it was obviously locked. So I just used my shoulder strength and broke the door in.

Her mother was sitting on the couch and was looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Um yes?! You can not be here." She got up and panicked trying to push me out the door but I just shoved her to the side.

"Where's Malaysia? I got something for her."

"She's not here right now! Leave before I call my husband."

I grabbed her by her shirt collar and dragged her upstairs with me so I could see if Malaysia was there. Sure enough, she was feeding the kid sitting on her bed. I threw her mother in the room making her look up and walked in, shutting the door behind me.

She gasped "Anthony, what are you doing here? Don't you have to leave soon?! The cops are looking for you, you know."

I just got straight to the point and took it out. They looked at the gun in my hand in shock.

"Malaysia, that kid isn't mine." I said calmly, not trying to make things dramatic. I'm here for one thing only.

"Yes it is Anthony! What the fuck? Give it up, the baby is here now. Isn't no running from it." She frowned at me like I was stupid. "Why does it even matter at this point? I don't even know why I try, you're not gonna be in her life anyways."

"Malaysia," I repeated again "the kid ain't mine. And you wanted to make me look stupid feeding into your shit, and what I'm about to do could've been avoided."

"Really Anthony? You're gonna kill me because of a assumption you made?" She chuckled "go ahead, do it with my mother here and our baby watching. Go ahead. Lemme guess, you're gonna believe somebody who cheated on you and so desperately wants to get back with you because they're depressed and lonely? Ok."

I didn't even think about what she said and now that I do; yes I am gonna believe him. Even if it's not the truth, I need a reason to get rid of this bitch before she go on and tell everyone I'm here. She probably already did.

"Bitch don't know how to keep his mouth fucking shut." I heard her mumble. The whole time her mother was still looking at the gun in shock. I want to feel bad for what I'm about to do, but I can't. I just don't care.

I cocked the gun.

Cameron POV

"I should have left while he was gone." I said to Tyler.