Thirty Four

VOTE&COMMENT💖💖

Cameron POV

I walked into school, normally this time. It's been about a week and a half and I'm better thank god.

"Hey Cam." Pheonix linked her arm around mine. "You look cute."

"You're lying." I laughed because I do not, trust me. I woke up late today so I didn't have much time to get ready.

I took my arm from her to get my books from my locker.

"Cam, I he something to tell you. I don't know if it's being kept a secret or not. But did you hear? About Anthony?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head.

"What about him?"

She scoffed "Wow, didn't even tell you. You know Malaysia had the baby already? And he taking care of it and everything, they playing happy family or whatever."

"Seriously?"

She nodded her head.

"Wow, I didn't even know nine months passed already." I scratched my head. I need to catch up.

I sometimes lose track of time, I honestly forget about Malaysia being pregnant.

"Well it was premature. But you not mad he didn't tell you?"

I thought about it.

"I mean, no. It's not really my business" I said.

She looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"Your nigga cheated with her, they have a baby together, they spending alone time together. How is that not your business? I don't fucking trust him or her."

I didn't think about it that way but even thinking about it now, I still don't see how it has anything to do with me. Of course Anthony has to be in his child's life, that's the right thing to do. And I feel like I can trust him being around Malaysia by himself. I don't know.

"That's red flags right there. That's why I said, you better explore your options before these niggas," she coughed out Makai "think they're rebounds or something. These boys don't like being rebounds."

I gave her an uncomfortable expression. I don't want to talk about Makai, he's bothering me for the whole week. I found it kind of funny at first but at one point he got a little too close.

"You can't lie and tell me he's not sexy."  Come on." Pheonix smirked.

"What are y'all talking about?"

Great. Makai walked up to us.

"I'm just telling Cameron over here he is too young to be so committed. You act like that's your husband. Y'all ain't got no vows. If he can cheat on you without a problem, why can't you? Or if you don't want to cheat, break up with him. Do something."

"Sorry, but I'm a little confused." Makai said.

"I'm tryna get him to ditch Anthony, and try you out. Thank me later."

I watched Makai frown.

"Why are you even trying, he's not gonna listen. I been trying."

He's speaking like I'm not right here.

He grabbed my hand. "I feel like you're not listening Cameron. I got a real job. I got the respect that you need to be treated with. We're both on top of our school shit, and we have so many things in common. What about that tells you we not supposed to be together?"