2 more days....

London POV✨💕

2 months later...

I heard August singing in the shower so I got up and put on one of his shirt and some shorts. I got some clothes for the day! (A sports bra,jeans, black benie). Than I heard the door the open and steam came out. I saw August dripping wet with a towal around his wrist. He look at me and smiled.

" Good morning baby stare much?" He said as he kissed my cheek but I leaned in for that kiss. I deep end the kiss than August pulled back.

" Damn you alright because I usually have to kiss you!" He said smiling going to the closet. I smiled...

" I can't kiss my future husband I just love you baby..." I said than my stomach started to hurt. May be hungry....I grab my things than I saw august looking for closet. I ran behind him and hit his butt and ran back out. He laughed and went back to what he was doing. I went in the bathroom took a 15 minutes shower and got out. I dried off and put on my VS lotion and some Pure Sedection! I flat iron my hair and put on my benie and clothes. I went and saw august trying to comb his hair. I sighed and put my clothes in the dirty clothes. I walk to him and looked at him.

"Need help?" I said smiling. He don't like me doing his hair he think I make it girly. He smacked his teeth.

" No!"

" You sure?"

"No..I need help!" He said hugging my waist I laughed as I grab the comb and made him seat down. It took 20 minutes than I saw Kay at the door yawning.

" Hey daddy's baby!" He said as I finish his hair than I felt like throwing up. He got up and turned to me.

" You did good baby I like it..You okay?" He said I nodded. Than he went to pick up Kay and went to the room. Ok it's coming up!!! I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Than I felt a hand pat my back. I turned and saw August. I kept turning up than he put my hair up. I spit the rest out and got up. August pat my back!

" You ok baby need to go to the doctor?" August said

" No baby that's not really nessarrery!" I said brushing my teeth! He look at me one more times and I sigh..

" I'm fine August!" I said wiping my mouth.

"Well we going out for breakfast.." He said I nodded putting on my makeup.

___________________________________

August POV👄💕💯

Only two more days until I marry the love of my life. We just finished eating breakfast and Kay was sleep in the back. London was holding her stomach. I grab her hand where the wedding ring was. She smiled and sighed and put her head back.

" You good?" I said trying to see what's wrong. She looked at me smiling.

" I'm fine Aug!" She said looking sick. I sighed driving to where we having the wedding at. I pulled up at the place and saw London open the door and threw up AGAIN!! DAMN IS SHE SICK?!?! I jump out the car and saw her jumping out over the throw up.

"LONDON I THINK YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR!" I said getting Kay out the backseat. We walk inside the building and it look pretty ass good. London sighed wiping her mouth.

" Baby you need to go to the doctor..." I said she rolled her eyes.

" If I go will you stop bugging me about me?" She said