DAB BAE!!

London POV✨

I woke up to a sound of an orchestra. It was 10 people in the room. I smiled getting up I looked around and didn't see August. I looked around and lady holding a plate of food and a letter.

" Mr.Alsina wanted us to give u this.." The lady said I took the plate and letter, and took a seat . I started eating and read the sheet.

Good Morning Baby💕✨ I hope u like what I did the sound of music in the morning after u eat and get dress go down to the lobby a uber will be downstairs! Love u👑💍😉

I smiled finishing my food I got dress and put on a black jumpsuit, black converse, messy bun, and did light makeup. I grab my purse and phone than left out! I went downstairs and saw a uber driver in the lobby.

" Hi I'm Layla! I'll be driving u today😁! She said smiling. I smiled as I followed her to her car. I got in the back seat than she started to drive.

" So do u know where I'm going?" I said. She chuckled and kept driving.

" Yeah but I'm not allowed to say anything.." She said driving. I signed looking at the window at the beach. Than we pulled up at a nail salon. I smiled as I got out the car.

" I'LL BE OUT HERE!!" Jayla said. I nodded going inside the nail salon. I walk up to a lady and tap her shoundler. She turned around...

" Um...August sent me!" I said she smiled pulling me to a desk.

"How do u want it?" She said.

" I don't give a fuck.." I said smiling. She laughed sitting down.

" OK I'll give u the best style we got!"

____________________________________